It’s a very clean look.
There’s a new Infiniti QX60 on deck. It’s expected to debut sometime in 2021, most likely for the 2022 model year. We recently had a taste of what’s to come with the QX60 Monograph Prototype , at least on the outside. Now, a post from cars_secrets on Instagram claims to show the SUV’s fresh interior completely exposed to the world, featured in the image above.
How can we be sure this is a shot of the next QX60’s greenhouse? There’s no way to independently verify the photo, and the shot doesn’t offer any clear view of an Infiniti logo. However, the post also includes a video showing a full QX60 prototype in motion, and it looks pretty much identical to the QX60 Monograph we saw just a few days ago. You can catch the video in the source link at the end of the article. In simple terms, this appears to be the real deal.
Gallery: Infiniti QX60 Monograph
As such, the takeaway is that Infiniti will follow the trend of interior minimalism seen from other automakers. Compared to the current QX60, the center stack is far cleaner with a wide floating touchscreen positioned above narrow HVAC vents. The current model is packed with a dizzying array of buttons for stereo and climate functions, but that’s all gone here with just two dials positioned on another digital display below the vents. A few necessary buttons still exist in the center console, and the tall shifter stalk is replaced with a small palm shifter. It’s a thoroughly modern update for the swanky crossover.
save over $ 3,400 on average off MSRP* on a new INFINITI QX60
Based on our experience with the QX60 Monograph, the next-gen model should be just as attractive on the outside. Sleeker lines with a bold grille and flared wheel arches blend to create an elegantly aggressive appearance, and the Monograph’s backside with thin taillights and eye-catching lower fascia are major improvements from the current model. The prototype on video in the Instagram post shows a nearly identical lower rear fascia, and while the taillights are covered, it appears they’re narrow as seen on the Monograph.
To Infiniti And Beyond:
All in all, it looks like Infiniti could have a winner on its hands with the next QX60. We can’t wait to see this SUV revealed so we can put it to the test.
Source: cars_secrets via Instagram
- Mercedes-Maybach S-Class Spied Inside Showing Huge Screen
- 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Spied Barely Concealing Its Orange Body
- Maserati Quattroporte Facelift Spied With Minor Tweaks
- 2021 Mercedes-AMG E63 Sedan Spied With Minimal Camouflage
- McLaren 570S Successor Spied With Production Body, Hybrid Sticker
- BMW X2 Refresh Spied Not Hiding Much Of A Facelift
- 2021 Mercedes C-Class Sedan Spied Up Close In Traffic
- Watch 2021 VW Golf R Spied In Action At The Nürburgring
- 2021 Ford Bronco Sport Interior Fully Revealed In New Spy Shots
- 2020 Hyundai i10 Revealed With Upscale Design, Better Interior
- BMW 4 Series Spied With M Performance Parts For The First Time
- New BMW M440i Convertible, M4 Coupe Spied Testing At The Green Hell
- Listen: ‘Killing Eve’ Star Sandra Oh Reveals What She Thinks Really Happened in the Season 2 Finale
- Bardot reveal if a reunion is on the cards
- AMD Financial Analyst Day 2020: CPU and GPU Roadmaps, X3D Die Stacking Revealed
- ‘Doctor Strange’ Sequel Pushed Back to March 2022
- Emoji HQ warns NO new icons for your iPhone or Android until 2022 – and blames coronavirus
- FBI Informant Bragged About Links To Russian Spies In Secret Recording Of Trump Aide
- Study: Intermittent social distancing may be needed into 2022 to ward off surges
- Joe Biden's Son Revealed to Fund China's 'Spy App' as His Father Derides Beijing
2022 Infiniti QX60 Interior Revealed In Up Close Spy Photo have 644 words, post on www.motor1.com at October 2, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.