Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2 has sold 1m copies in 10 days, making it the fastest-selling game in the franchise’s history.
The Birdman himself previously said the future of his skateboarding series – and my personal dream of a Pro Skater 3 remake – rested on the sales of the new Pro Skater 1+2. Well, those sales are looking pretty good right now.
— Activision Blizzard (@ATVI_AB) September 14, 2020
After a long wait in the wilderness, the return of Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater has been praised for its return to the series’ roots, and been warmed to by fans in a way the series has not felt for over a decade.
So, what’s next? Well, we all know 1 + 2 = 3…
- Grab steps up game in Southeast Asia
- Foreign fast food chains show underwhelming performance in Vietnam
- Youth flock to mobile messaging apps, may be threat to Facebook
- Microsoft net profit up but surpassed by Apple
- Art, Entertainment News In Brief
- Huawei Ascend D1 Quad XL review
- Bayern see off Juventus to inch towards semi-finals
- New PlayStation 4 products aim to keep Sony in lead
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 5/7
- Tapping the power of the Vietnamese Identity for global success
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR May 1-10 (daily updated)
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR JULY 1 - 15 (daily updated)
- EVENTS SCHEDULED FOR MAY 10-20 (daily updated)
- Teed Off (Aug 16, 2015)
- Urbanisation and globalisation in a cup
- Foreign bankers reconsidering local partnerships
- BUSINESS IN BRIEF 5/6
- UK hopes to be India's partner of choice
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 1 + 2 fastest-selling game in franchise history have 280 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.