It’s been only a day since The Sims 4 Star Wars expansion pack Journey to Batuu was released in full, but it sure didn’t take long for players to find their way around the DLC’s restrictions – and now we have Reylo in the Sims. It’s the happy ending we never got in The Rise of Skywalker. If you’re a little outside the Star Wars fandom loop, Reylo is a popular romance theory shipping Kylo Ren and Rey that ended up becoming slightly more official by the end of The Rise of Skywalker. When a Star Wars expansion for the Sims 4 was announced, many players immediately wondered if NPCs like Rey and Kylo would be romanceable in the game, but soon discovered that EA had placed plenty of restrictions on romantic interactions with the characters. Players couldn’t flirt with the Star Wars NPCs, while the special Batuu areas to which they are restricted are deliberately devoid of beds. Clearly, Disney didn’t want any of its trademark-protected characters rolling around in the galactic hay. Not to be deterred, players on The Sims’ forum immediately started looking for ways around the problem, and found a couple of different solutions. While Rey… Read full this story
- Studio Players' 'Bakersfield Mist' makes art a potent bond for an unlikely pair
- Iowa freshman basketball player Joe Wieskamp makes 89-year-old fan's day with hospital visit
- Disney to launch Star Wars world at both California and Florida parks
- This is what Disney’s epic new Star Wars land will look like
- Star Wars 9: Rey's parents have shock link to THIS prequels character? Wild new theory
- Star Wars: ‘Give it a REST!’ Mark Hamill takes huge SWIPE at Disney over new movies
- New Disney area to immerse parkgoers in a Star Wars story
- Star Wars: Luke Skywalker star Mark Hamill makes HEARTBREAKING Last Jedi confession
- Details of Disney's Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge revealed: 'I think grown men are going to cry'
- Smoking ban coming to Disneyland, Disney California Adventure and Downtown Disney ahead of Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge debut
Sims 4 players defy Disney to make Kylo Ren and Rey "woohoo" have 350 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.