We’re just a few months away from the release of the PlayStation 5, Sony’s next-generation console. At its PS5 reveal event on June 11, Sony finally showed us what the console will look actually look like, while also giving a sense of the lineup of games coming to the console at launch and beyond. New information has slowly trickled out since then, and we’re keeping tabs on all of it below.Perhaps most notable is the latest development concerning PS5 pre-orders: Existing PSN users can pre-register their interest in pre-ordering the system. This doesn’t guarantee you a slot to do so, and it’s unclear what criteria will lead to invites going out. But if you’re keen on getting a system as quickly as possible, you should certainly sign up.More information will be coming during a September 16 PS5 event. While specifics on what to expect have not been shared by Sony, this may be where we finally learn how much PS5 will cost and when it’s releasing. That stands to reason, given that Xbox Series X and Series X preorders are set to begin on September 22.Over the months, we’ve learned about PS5’s technical specs, as well as its new DualSense… Read full this story
- PS5 Roundup: Pre-Order Pre-Registration, Games, Price And Release Date Rumors
- Microsoft Acknowledges The Xbox Series X Price/Release Date Wait: "When We're Ready"
- Nvidia Reveals RTX 3090, 3080, 3070 GPU: Price, Release Date, And Specs Detailed
- Amazon Halo price, release date and what you need to know about the fitness tracker
- Nvidia Reveals RTX 3090, 3080, 3070 Video Cards: Price, Release Date, And Specs Detailed
- The Last of Us 2 release date confirmed for June but fans are furious as spoilers go viral online
- Everything we know about Hitman 3: Release date, locations, and VR support
- Armie Hammer sparks dating rumors with Rumer Willis during cuddly outing... just weeks after splitting from wife of 10 years Elizabeth Chambers
- Truth or Dare release date, trailer, cast and plot
- 'The Boys' Season 2 Episode 4 Release Date: When Will the Next Episode Air?
PS5 Roundup: Games, Price And Release Date Rumors, And What We Know have 346 words, post on www.gamespot.com at September 14, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.