Modern Warfare Season 6 introduces both the subway system in Warzone and a new Battle Pass.
There’s also a new collection of Operators and associated skins for you to unlock by purchasing, then progressing through, the Battle Pass.
On this page you’ll find the Modern Warfare: Warzone patch notes, which run through every change made to Modern Warfare and Warzone at the beginning of Season 6. If you want to learn more about Season 6, check out our guides on the Battle Pass skins and map changes.
Modern Warfare and Warzone patch notes: What’s been introduced in Modern Warfare Season 6
Here’s a brief summary of what’s been added in Season 6:
- The introduction of fast travel in Warzone via the Verdansk subway system, which includes seven subway stations located in popular locations across the Warzone map.
- A new Battle Pass, with 100 tiers of new unlocks, including weapon Blueprints and COD points, which can be progressed across all Modern Warfare multiplayer modes.
- The arrival of Farah and Nikolai – two new Operators, both with three skins to unlock, that are unlocked by purchasing and then progressing through the Battle Pass.
- A range of new maps for Modern Warfare, including a Gunfight map called Station, Verdansk Riverside, a Ground War map, and two new multiplayer maps – Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory.
- New weapons, the SP-R 208 and AS VAL, which will be playable throughout all of Modern Warfare’s multiplayer modes.
Below you find the patch notes for the update, copied verbatim from the developer Infinity Ward:
- Ground War
- Gunfight Blueprint Customs
- Face Off – Station
- Killstreak Confirmed
- Season Six Mish Pit – Season Six maps Broadcast and Mialstor Tank Factory in mosh pit game modes
- BR Quads
- BR Trios
- BR Duos
- BR Solos
- Plunder Trios
- Armored Royale Quads
- C4: Slight delay when performing a quick detonation. A beep will now play when quick detonation is triggered. Also reduced throw initial velocity by 30%
- Fix for a bug where, after reviving a teammate in Survival, there will be a 5 second delay before the user is able to use their weapon again
- Fix for an issue where players could obtain unlimited Stopping Power rounds
- Fix for an issue where the defending player had a long respawn timer after the HQ was taken back and all players were dead while in a Headquarters match
- Fix for an issue where it was possible to put a molotov or grenade into a planted bomb causing it to kill the defusing player
- Fix for two issues where the player’s watch and/or Heartbeat Sensor would not be entirely visible when using the XRK Chainsaw attachment on the Finn LMG
- Fix for a bug where explosive and thermite rounds do not function as intended on the Chronic variant from the Blunt Force II bundle
- Fixed an issue where the muzzle selection screen for the Finn LMG was hard to view in the Gunsmith menu
- Fixed an issue where the player’s left hand will not properly grip the weapon when the 23.0″ Romanian barrel is equipped on the AK
- Fixed a few bugs where the prone hipfire viewmodel positioning was not appearing as intended and could disappear in certain circumstances
- Origin 12: Reduced very close damage in Warzone
- Shotguns: Increased damage of slugs in Warzone
- XRK ChainSAW – FiNN LMG:
- Adding a description in Gunsmith nothing the attachment does not allow for weapon mounting
- Increased brightness on the Tac Laser attachment
The latest event in the game is the Haunting of Verdansk, which offers a variety of Trick or Treat rewards. The event comes several weeks after the arrival of Season 6 Battle Pass skins and a new subway system. Meanwhile, the latest intel released was Tighten the Noose. While you get accustomed to the new season, read up on our Warzone tips and tricks, list of best Warzone loadouts, the best Warzone perks, how the Warzone Gulag works and how to quickscope.
- Fixed a collision issue in the south corner of the Stadium
- Fix for an issue where a fence with a white tarp over it near the Hospital was allowing players to see through it on one side
- Fix for an issue where, on occasion, the train would appear as a white placeholder icon on the map
- Implemented fixes to help properly track Warzone wins
- Fixed a bug where players were unable to damage enemies with gunfire while on an ascender
- If a player has their minimap set to not rotate, they will see inaccurate pings on the heartbeat sensor. This has been fixed
- Fix for a rare issue where the Train’s supply boxes could vanish during longer rounds
- NVIDIA Reflex is now available in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, including Warzone, and will deliver latency improvements in GPU-intensive gaming scenarios on GeForce GTX 900 and higher NVIDIA graphics cards
- Improved stability and performance
Enjoy Modern Warfare Season 6!
- Fortnite UPDATE 16.00 patch notes, Season 6 map changes, new skins, weapons, Wolves, MORE
- Call of Duty Warzone patch notes: Warzone Diver error fixed and Juggernaut Upgrade removed
- Call of Duty Warzone Season 3 update: New map release date, Cold War patch notes
- Call of Duty Cold War update TODAY: 1.17 mid-season patch notes and Warzone countdown
- Cold War patch notes for Call of Duty update 1.20 before Season 4 Reloaded release date
- Destiny 2 update time: Season 14 server maintenance, Splicer patch notes news
- Red Dead Redemption 2 update 1.25: Patch notes for Blood Money Online DLC
- Call of Duty 2021 reportedly returning to Modern Warfare engine
- Call of Duty Cold War Season 4 patch notes reveal new weapons for release day
- Warzone cinematic for season 5 stars a hacker who doesn't stop at computers
- CoD: Warzone And Modern Warfare Finally Add Soap And The CX-9, Here's How To Unlock Them
- PUBG's 12.2 Patch Notes Reveal New Map That Adds Second-Chance System
- CoD: Black Ops Cold War's July 29 Patch Notes Detail Zombies Improvements And New Playlists
- Battlefield 5 Pacific Release Date Update: PS4, Xbox, PC release times and 5.0 patch notes
- Animal Crossing patch notes: What's new in update 1.11.0 in New Horizons
- Apex Legends Season 10 Emergence Patch Notes Live: Seer, New LMG, Revenant Nerf
- Apex Legends Season 10 Emergence Patch Notes: Seer, New LMG, Revenant Nerf
- Fortnite 17.30 Patch Notes Include The Grab-itron Weapon And Slurpy Swamp Being Abducted
- Assassin's Creed 1.30 Patch Notes With Level-Scaling, File Size, Release Timing Announced
- How to download 'Call of Duty: Warzone' right now
Modern Warfare and Warzone patch notes for Season 6 have 1038 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 29, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.