In an illuminating series of tweets, Fall Guys developer Mediatonic has revealed that, as part of its early anti-cheat efforts, it was secretly exiling unsavoury sorts to battle it out together on a special Cheater Island – but that a more robust anti-cheat solution is coming in its next update.As the official (and spicy) Fall Guys Twitter account explains it, Mediatonic launched its knockabout smash hit with its own anti-cheat protection system that, initially at least, just lived in the background, identifying, but not yet banning, those engaged in illicit practices.Once the developer was certain all was right and that the system wasn’t producing false flags, it quietly launched Fall Guys Cheater Island, which it describes as “a magical place where cheaters could happily compete against themselves for the Cheater’s Crown,” before clarifying, “Literally just a normal crown but tainted with a hollow feeling of guilt and regret”.The short version of Mediatonic’s longer story is that, over time, it began to adjust its anti-cheat threshold so that confirmed cheaters would be flagged and then, during matchmaking for their next game, zipped into the queue for Cheater Island, where a very lop-sided battle awaited. Here’s another video that we think is… Read full this story
- The Secret To Health & Wellness Is No Secret
- Secrets of a Well-Rounded Rainmaker
- Unlock the Secret to Emotional Wellness
- Take Your Dog To Niagara Falls
- Vacation Rentals on Prince Edward Island: All the Cuteness You Can Handle
- Grand Bahamas Island Is A Traveler's Paradise
- Mastering Seduction: How to Stop Being a Nice Guy
- Kitchen Islands: The Right Choice for You?
- Chios Greece - Unique Mastic from Chios Island
- The Secrets of...
Fall Guys was secretly exiling ne'er-do-wells to a special Cheater Island, but not any more have 286 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.