Breakout indie battle royale Fall Guys drops its mid-season update today.Expect round variations, remixed courses with new obstacles, random rotations and more tumbling fruit, developer Mediatonic said today in a PlayStation blog post detailing the changes.”Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey,” senior designer Anthony Pepper wrote. “Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked!”The game’s highly-anticipated giant hammer obstacle named, sigh, “Big Yeetus” has also been added. There’s also a new anti-cheat system for the game’s PC version. BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings All of this is designed to tide players over until Fall Guys Season 2 arrives in October. It’ll have a medieval theme, new dragons and wizards cosmetics, and a castle stage with drawbridges and siege ramps.
- In Phil Jackson, Knicks owner James Dolan found the perfect fall guy
- Cris Carter: The Fall Guy
- 'The Walking Dead' mid-season finale recap: Fathers and sons
- NBA picks New Orleans for 2017 All-Star Game after taking mid-season showcase away from Charlotte
- Terry Collins will ultimately be the fall guy for Mets' lost season
- Phil Jackson continues to deflect blame, officially makes Carmelo Anthony fall guy for Knicks disaster
- Let's get started! Mid-Island braces for New Jersey today at 12s Regional
- Chicago police chief who was fired by Mayor Rahm Emanuel after Laquan video was released said he was the 'fall' guy
- Trump adds Jeff Sessions to the fall guys list in Alabama loss
- Making Terry Collins fall guy won't fix Mets
Fall Guys mid-season update remixes levels, lands today have 323 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.