Breakout indie battle royale Fall Guys drops its mid-season update today.Expect round variations, remixed courses with new obstacles, random rotations and more tumbling fruit, developer Mediatonic said today in a PlayStation blog post detailing the changes.”Reliable door patterns on Gate Crash may end up all kinds of wavey,” senior designer Anthony Pepper wrote. “Turntables could turn the tide in an unpredictable take on Fall Ball. And just when you thought you’d got a handle on the topsy-turvy See-Saw? We’ll just say that your approach may need to be tweaked!”The game’s highly-anticipated giant hammer obstacle named, sigh, “Big Yeetus” has also been added. There’s also a new anti-cheat system for the game’s PC version. BIG YEETUS & ANTI-CHEATUS is now live!pic.twitter.com/xcBOG4b5f3— Fall Guys ? (@FallGuysGame) September 15, 2020 This content is hosted on an external platform, which will only display it if you accept targeting cookies. Please enable cookies to view. Manage cookie settings All of this is designed to tide players over until Fall Guys Season 2 arrives in October. It’ll have a medieval theme, new dragons and wizards cosmetics, and a castle stage with drawbridges and siege ramps.
- Art Briles Thinks He Was A Fall Guy
- Watch: Burglar Falls through Ceiling while Breaking into Restaurant, Lands on Trash Bin
- How The Walking Dead Season 10 Remixed Negan Joining the Whisperers
- China car sales keep falling as peak season fails to deliver
- Inflation falls to 1.7%, its lowest level for nearly three years
- Sugar Land dominates Fort Bend County police officer salary survey
- A Way-Too-Early Guide to the Wild, Abbreviated 2020 Oscar Season
- The Best and Biggest Movies to See This Fall
- The Best Classical Music Performances to See This Fall
- The Canadian Cree Artist Remixing History in the Met’s Great Hall
Fall Guys mid-season update remixes levels, lands today have 304 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at September 15, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.