DC’s publisher/chief creative officer Jim Lee says If you’re looking forward to DC’s 5G initiative, it’s “not going to happen” and that some of the reports online have been “wrong” speculation.As revealed in a prerecorded ‘Jim Lee answers fan questions about comic books’ video which debuted during September 12’s DC FanDome: Welcome to the Multiverse, Lee shoots down the widespread 5G rumors and instead paints a more “organic” and individualized approach to bolstering the DC comics line in 2021.”There won’t be a project called ‘5G’, or a big reboot, or whatever,” Lee says. “We really want to focus on individual titles, and organically build up individual characters over the course of the next year.””We had a lot of great ideas that we were floating around,” Lee explains. “And rather than dumping it all in one month and renumbering the line and going for that really short term spike in sales, we just naturally gravitated to the story ideas and concepts we love and building them into the mythology, the ongoing mythology, in a very organic way.”Lee doesn’t mince words about the concept of a ‘5G’ story or reboot, flat-out shooting down the idea entirely.”If you’re waiting for ‘5G,’ you’re going… Read full this story
- Cincinnati shooting: Unanswered questions on what happened
- Pittsburgh synagogue shooting is proof Holocaust could happen again
- Don’t Reboot ‘Back to the Future.’ But if It Must Be Done, Here’s How.
- Early 5G rollout in Indianapolis gives city wireless advantage
- Andy Cohen Has Great Advice For Beating Hate After Synagogue Shooting
- UPDATE| Former deputy arrested after shooting of Wrens man who knocked on wrong door
- 1 killed, 5 wounded in city shootings Monday
- President Trump should not go to Pittsburgh
- Jacksonville Shooting Survivors Retain Morgan & Morgan For Expected Lawsuit
- Stepdad Chokes Back Tears With Gut-Wrenching Account Of Thousand Oaks Shooting
DC shoots down '5G' or reboot speculation - "not going to happen" have 322 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at September 12, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.