Home • PC Game News • Apex Legends • Imogen Beckhelling News Writer 9th September 2020 / 3:47PM Last night, Respawn pulled out a little surprise for Apex Legends fans, dropping a new version of the Grand Soirée event we first saw back in January. It kicked off with the old favourite limited-time game mode, Dummie’s Big Day, which has players become a training Dummie, rather than a Legend, with all sorts of weird abilities to try. Unfortunately, just a few hours after the event began, the devs had to turn it right back off again, because it brought a bug that managed to crash entire servers. It all started at 6pm BST, when the Apex Legends Twitter announced the September Soirée. Running between now and October 5th, the event will be bringing a different LTM each week, starting with Dummie’s Big Day. Alas, the Dummies did not get the first Big Day they were promised, because a few hours later, another tweet emerged with some bad news: We’re hitting pause on the party. After DUMMIES Big Day went live, we discovered a bug that caused server crashes if a player AFKed on character select. For the health of the… Read full this story
- Cheap Video Games - Shopping For the Latest Video Games Cheaply!
- Be Ready For Excitement Via Online Action Games
- How to Save Money on Wii Games?
- The Evolution of Free Mario Games
- Earn Cash Testing Video Games
- Different Bratz Games Online
- Getting Cheap Video Games - An Entertainment Which You Can Now Afford!
- Online Gaming - Interesting and Always Fun
- Looking For a New Way to Pass the Time? Look Up Free Online Games Now
- A Crash Course For a Parent on Free Online Gaming For Girls
Apex Legends suspended its latest event due to a game-breaking bug have 297 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at September 9, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.