2020 still has plenty in store for us. But before we get buried in bigger releases like Cyberpunk, Black Ops – Cold War, Watch Dogs: Legion, Assassin’s Creed: Valhalla, and Star Wars: Squadrons, let’s peel back the wrapping paper on 2021 and see what awaits us on the other side.2021 PC gamesDying Light 2Dying Light 2 takes the foundation of the first game and mulches it into something a lot more exciting. Gone is the contemporary setting, replaced by a semi-fantastical future where medieval-esque human factions vie for control of a city and its dwindling resources. There’s still zombies and parkour, but with a much bigger emphasis on story where the choices you make can have an impact on the world around you. There’s an obvious inspiration from cRPGs, where siding with one faction, for example, might wipe out an entire section of the city or permanently close off a chain of quests. It’s an exciting concept—especially when mixed in with Dying Light’s already thrilling first-person combat and acrobatics. —Steven MessnerEmpire of SinIn Empire of Sin, my gang spent too much time in a brothel and caught some STDs. It’s a mobster management game where you squabble with other gangs,… Read full this story
- The 13 hottest games to help you stay cool all summer long
- It's a new year in tech -- here are the products, gadgets and games we're looking forward to in 2018
- This is how much better games look on PC than anywhere else
- A Terrifying First Look at the Sequel to the Scariest PC Game Ever
- Microsoft just rebooted its entire PC gaming strategy
- Amazon Entering PC Gaming Fray, Hiring Game Developers
- This crazy new game looks like 'Grand Theft Auto' meets 'Mad Max'
- Five Office Design Trends to Look Forward To In 2018
- 2018 Dolphins schedule: Game-by-game look at Miami’s season
- Logano looks forward to new Chicagoland experience
13 PC games we're looking forward to in 2021 have 320 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at September 11, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.