Tekken 7 is getting a fourth season.A video announcing Season 4 of Bandai Namco’s PC, PlayStation 4 and Xbox One fighting game reveals plans for a complete balance sweep, with every character getting new moves. For example, Korean Taekwondo expert Hwoarang has a new hop kick, and American hothead Paul Phoenix has a new shoulder charge.There’s also a new online ranking system called Tekken Prowess to work towards, as well as an improved online experience, although we don’t know much about exactly what that entails. We do see a glimpse at the new opponent found screen, which now lets you see if your opponent is on a Wi-Fi connection and their disconnection rate before you accept the match.And at the end of the video a new character is teased. Is that Kunimitsu? The ninja silhouette certainly fits. Tekken 7 Season 4 is set for release this autumn.
- Apex Legends launches its first season, introduces new character Octane
- Nintendo announces new games at E3, including 'Star Fox Zero' and 'Super Mario Maker'
- Apex Legends is getting another new character this season
- Google will hold Oct. 9 event to announce new hardware: Report
- The Lego Movie 2: The Second Part trailer shows new characters in a wasteland
- DLC Adds New Character, Music and Loot
- Pokémon Go is rolling out new characters for Halloween
- Apple announces new $499 iPad Air and $399 iPad Mini, both with Pencil support and faster A12 processor
- Google Cloud announces new partnerships, expanded global footprint
- Google announces new AI, smart analytics tools
Tekken 7 Season 4 announced, new character teased have 255 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.