As promised by developer Guerrilla Games last week, a new update is now available for Horizon Zero Dawn on PC, with the full patch notes found below. Patch 1.02 follows Friday’s 1.01 release by addressing more of the game’s crashes, performance, and graphical issues.The patch fixes two specific crashes related to the game’s shader optimisation process. One fixes an issue where some players would crash during the “game optimisation” screen upon launching Horizon Zero Dawn, while another addresses a crash that would occur if you updated your video drivers after the game was already optimised previously.Patch 1.02 for #HorizonZeroDawnPC is out now! This patch aims to address various crashes and graphical issues reported by our community. https://t.co/kWhp91laV6 pic.twitter.com/K6J9JstVzZ — Guerrilla (@Guerrilla) August 19, 2020There are also fixes for crashes that would happen during gameplay due to memory being incorrectly overwritten and a texture unstreaming bug. Aside from this, patch 1.02 introduces a few performance and optimisation fixes as well. Performance has been improved when the game is auto-saving, reducing the likelihood of dropped frames and microstuttering, and character facial animations have been fixed so they’re not out of sync when running the game above 30fps.Horizon Zero Dawn PC 1.02 Full… Read full this story
- Developer says it is working to fix Horizon Zero Dawn's many PC issues
- Horizon Zero Dawn on PC comfortably outperforms PS4 in this brilliant port
- Horizon Zero Dawn devs say investigating PC technical problems is "highest priority"
- Despite stellar performance on our end, Horizon Zero Dawn's PC port has been nearly unplayable for others
- Horizon Zero Dawn benchmarks: what kind of performance you can expect on PC
- I accidentally unlocked Horizon Zero Dawn's N64 mode
- The PC port is the best way to play Horizon Zero Dawn
- Horizon Zero Dawn is not the perfect PC port, but it's promising
- Horizon Zero Dawn Developer Is Working To Fix PC Crashes
- Horizon Zero Dawn Developer Is Working To Fix Crashes On PC
Horizon Zero Dawn Addresses More Of Its Crashes On PC With Patch 1.02 have 337 words, post on www.gamespot.com at August 19, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.