Setsuka is coming to Soulcalibur 6 as a new DLC character, Bandai Namco has announced.The super fast flower-loving Setsuka, who made her series debut in Soulcalibur 3, arrives in Soulcalibur 6 as DLC 11 on 4th August.Meanwhile, the free update 2.20 adds a balance sweep, Setsuka’s classic costume, a new stage (Murakumo Shrine Grounds), and a new Grøh episode. DLC 12, which is also due out 4th August, is Character Creation Set E, which adds a variety of Tekken-themed parts to the game. Setsuka is the third season pass two character, following Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown and Hilde. Data miners who found reference to Setsuka ahead of her confirmation also spotted Korean swordsman Hwang, one of the original Soul Edge characters. So perhaps Hwang is the fourth and final season two DLC character.
- Buy Here Pay Here Car Dealers - What to Know About Them
- The Benefits of Buy Here Pay Here Financing
- Enjoy Geography Learning With the Monopoly Here and Now Game
- Learn to Trace Phone Numbers Here and Now!
- How to Women Girls Choose You Over Other (Richer and Better Looking) Men
- Here Are Some Ways to Get Your Ex Girlfriend Back - Even When She's Refusing to See You!
- Looking For Gaining Muscle Mass Fast, Stop Here
- Easy Way to Make Money - How Simple Can it Get From Here!
- Earn Money Reviewing Products - Lots of Money Offered Here!
- Top 10 Christmas Toys and Games For Girls and Daughters - Get the Best Xmas Presents Here Now
Here's our first look at Setsuka in Soulcalibur 6 have 255 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.