Setsuka is coming to Soulcalibur 6 as a new DLC character, Bandai Namco has announced.The super fast flower-loving Setsuka, who made her series debut in Soulcalibur 3, arrives in Soulcalibur 6 as DLC 11 on 4th August.Meanwhile, the free update 2.20 adds a balance sweep, Setsuka’s classic costume, a new stage (Murakumo Shrine Grounds), and a new Grøh episode. DLC 12, which is also due out 4th August, is Character Creation Set E, which adds a variety of Tekken-themed parts to the game. Setsuka is the third season pass two character, following Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown and Hilde. Data miners who found reference to Setsuka ahead of her confirmation also spotted Korean swordsman Hwang, one of the original Soul Edge characters. So perhaps Hwang is the fourth and final season two DLC character.
- On the outside looking in: A US American in Vietnam
- Photography exhibition provides rare look into Hanoi’s past
- Nhandan Newspaper - Photography exhibition provides rare look into Hanoi’s past
- Neither here nor there: Vietnamese-Cambodians live in no man’s land - VnExpress International
- Vietnamese teen ends American Idol journey, looks ahead
- Can Tho women look for better life with oversea marriages
- Looking beyond traditional grounds
- The right place and right time is here again
- Latest annual Looking Further with Ford Trends Report released
- Indian chemical firms look for joint ventures in Vietnam
Here's our first look at Setsuka in Soulcalibur 6 have 230 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.