Home • PC Game News • Halo Infinite • Natalie Clayton Contributor 1st August 2020 / 11:06AM Halo: Infinite‘s campaign might be torn between nostalgic throwback and open-world reinvention, but we’ve still got no ruddy clue what’s going on with the series’ multiplayer come November. Well, whatever form it takes, there is one thing for certain – jumping around with your Spartan-II pals won’t cost a penny. Following quiet rumblings earlier this week, 343 Industries have confirmed that yes, Halo’s multiplayer murderings are going free-to-play. Suggestions that Halo’s multiplayer would come without a pricetag started to surface a few days ago. As reported by The Verge, a now-removed listing from Smyth’s toy stores suggesting the freeness of Infinite’s arenas – along with 120fps on Xbox Series X hardware – was backed up by a reliable Xbox leaker. To experience this #content, you will need to enable targeting cookies. Yes, we know. Sorry.Manage cookie settings Last night, 343 confirmed both rumours via the Halo Twitter account. Yes, Halo Infinite’s multiplayer will be free-to-play – and if it’s running at a buttery 120fps on Xbox, it’ll probably be a delight to run on your beefed-up desktop. That’s really all there is to… Read full this story
- E3 Games Confirmed For 2019 -- Watch Dogs Legion, Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare, Cyberpunk 2077, Halo Infinite, And More
- Bless Online Is Dead.. Should It Go Free To Play To Survive?
- Bless Online Going Free to Play on October 23
- H1Z1 is finally going free-to-play
- Bless Online Is Going Free To Play
- Battlerite Royale Going Free to Play on February 19th
- Five Years After Alpha Launch, Albion Online Going Free-To-Play In April
- Destiny 2 Base Game Going Free to Play on September 17
- Elder Scrolls Online 2019 Free Play Event: Which Chapter To Buy?
- Bless Online Is Going Free to Play.. In 2019 In Overhauled "Bless Unleashed" Console Port
Halo Infinite's deathmatches are going free-to-play have 317 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at August 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.