Guerrilla has released a small initial patch to help combat Horizon Zero Dawn on PC’s various performance issues.Patch 1.01 for the game is live now. The patch notes are over at the Horizon subreddit.Digital Foundry called Horizon’s hotly-anticipated PC port “deeply disappointing… a stunning game marred by a range of technical problems”. The video below goes into more detail. Guerrilla said it’s already working on the next patch, and thanked players for their patience.”We’re very grateful for all the reports and posts from our players so far! Some issues still need more investigation and testing, so our team is hard at work on the next patch which will go live next week,” Guerrilla said.Known issues Guerrilla is currently working on as a high-priority include startup crashes (patch 1.01 fixes a few of these, but not all), GPU-related hangs during gameplay, graphical settings issues, and performance issues on specific GPUs or hardware combinations.
- Codemasters Releases Final Patch for F1 2016
- Latest Forza Motorsport 7 Patch Brings Permanent VIP Bonus and PC Fixes
- Forza Motorsport 6 Patch Out Today; Fixes Rolling Starts & Other Issues
- Norfolk County Golf Union introduces new initiatives to help young players
- Is Sony Planning to Release the PlayStation 5 Next Year?
- Forza Horizon 3 Demo Finally Arrives for PC, HDR Update to Xbox One S Trial
- Forza Horizon 3 Update Glitch Reveals New Cars: Porsches, DB11, ATS-V & More
- Lady Mary Peters helping three rising stars to go for gold
- Multiplayer Spectating, Enhanced Weather, and More Coming in Project CARS Patch 3.0
- Project CARS v2.0 Patch to Focus on Controls, Physics and AI Improvements
Guerrilla releases initial patch to help sort out Horizon Zero Dawn PC issues have 272 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at August 14, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.