With the launch of next-generation consoles coming up later this year, Microsoft and Sony are ushering in the next era of gaming. The companies are taking slightly different approaches. Sony has said it plans to release PS5-exclusive titles right out of the gate, while Microsoft has spoken time and again about not doing this with the Xbox Series X, and instead launching titles across its family of devices.Xbox boss Phil Spencer told GI.biz that he’s so passionate about this because he wants to make Microsoft’s games available to people no matter what device they have. Forcing people to buy new hardware is against what the spirit of gaming is all about, Spencer said.”As a player you are the centre of our strategy,” Spencer said. “Our device is not the centre of our strategy, our game is not the centre of the strategy. We want to enable you to play the games you want to play, with the friends you want to play with, on any device. On TV, the Xbox console is going to be the best way to play console games.”The Series X is the most powerful console Microsoft has ever made, and people who play games on that… Read full this story
- Microsoft Store's Black Friday Xbox One And PC Deals 2019
- Microsoft won’t be demonstrating Xbox VR at E3 as it shifts focus to wireless headsets
- With Xbox Scarlett's price, Microsoft won't repeat its Xbox One mistakes
- Microsoft Actually Considered These Idiotic Names for the Original Xbox
- E3: Halo Infinite coming to Microsoft's Xbox Project Scarlett for holiday 2020 launch
- Microsoft Reveals Xbox Scarlett's Big Advantage Over PS5
- A Map That Shows Which States Are Xbox One and Which Are PS4
- Black Friday Xbox One S deals: eBay wins Black Friday with £99 Xbox deal - back in stock today
- Microsoft Claims to Be 'Talking to Sony' About Playing Nice
- Microsoft Chooses Zune's Ad Agency to Promote Zune Phone "Pink"
Why Microsoft Believes In Cross-Gen And No Exclusives For Xbox Series X have 334 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.