Leyou, the parent company that owns a majority stake in Warframe developer Digital Extremes and Gears Tactics developer Splash Damage, is looking increasingly likely to be bought out by Tencent. On July 10, Leyou announced a trading halt, “pending the release of an announcement pursuant to the Hong Kong Code on Takeovers and Mergers which constitutes inside information of the Company.”Initially, rumors persisted that Sony was the likely buyer, but the Leyou board released another statement indicating that they were entering into an agreement with Tencent. “The Board announces that on 10 July 2020 (before trading hours), Mr. Yuk and the Company entered into an exclusivity agreement (the ‘Privatization Exclusivity Agreement’) with Tencent Mobility Limited (the ‘Potential Acquiror’), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Tencent Holdings Limited,” the announcement reads.This does not make the deal a definite thing, but it means that if Leyou sells within the next three months, it will be to Tencent. “There is no assurance that any negotiations mentioned in this announcement will either materialize or eventually be consummated and the negotiations may or may not lead to a possible acquisition and privatization of the Company,” the statement clarifies.Leyou also owns their own publishing label, Athlon Games, which… Read full this story
- Thomas Cook 'so underfunded staff at branches had to buy their own toilet paper'
- McDonald's to Raise Minimum Wage by $1 in Company-Owned Stores
- VVIP Chopper deal: Kickbacks laundered, invested in company owned by Puri, says ED
- Hyundai Motor wants your car to buy its own gas
- Ben Affleck Ready to Move Out of Guesthouse and Buy His Own Home
- Buy your own private mountain: Australian peak with breathtaking views, caves and bushland goes on sale for $620,000
- No-deal Brexit ferry company owns no ships and has never run Channel service
- Germany won’t lead the free world. It barely looks beyond its own borders
- Time to buy 'fear'? Top 10 stocks based on Warren Buffett investment methodology
- The five best karaoke machines you can buy in 2019
Tencent Is Looking To Buy The Company That Owns Warframe have 332 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 13, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.