Solo: A Star Wars Story certainly wasn’t the worst Star Wars film,but it was the least profitable, and because of that its chances of getting a sequel are slim. But at least one person at the center of the original movie is keen for a follow-up–Alden Ehrenreich, who played the younger Han Solo.In an appearance on the Happy Sad Confused podcast, picked up on by GameSpot sister site Comicbook.com, Ehrenreich has talked about where he would like to go with a Solo sequel. Asked if would like to come back, the actor said that he would, but that “it would have to be the right version of it.”Ehrenreich says that the movie ends at the point where his favorite aspect of the character is starting to kick in. “It’s when he becomes that guy at the end, that’s the guy we love,” he says. “So getting to that, and going from there is interesting, so we’ll see.”The film went on to earn $392,924,807 worldwide on an estimated $275,000,000 budget. This budget does not include marketing, though, and international markets return less value per dollar to the filmmakers–which means that, overall, the movie would have lost a lot of money.However, Ehrenreich’s… Read full this story
- ‘Star Wars’ actor Mark Hamill says Luke Skywalker didn’t die a virgin
- Chewbacca is dead; 'Star Wars’ actor Peter Mayhew was 74
- Peter Mayhew, known as original Chewbacca in ‘Star Wars,’ dies
- Star Wars Day: Here are 6 ways to celebrate #MayThe4th
- 'Star Wars: Rise of The Skywalker' Tie-In Book Slate Announced
- Top 10 Best Moments From The Star Wars Film Saga
- Disney announces 3 new ‘Star Wars’ films
- Ewan McGregor to return to Star Wars for TV series?
- Disney Adds Dates For New 'Star Wars', 'Avatar' Sequels
- Peter Mayhew, Chewbacca in 'Star Wars' films, has died at 74
Star Wars Actor Alden Ehrenreich Would Like To Make A Solo Sequel have 316 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 16, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.