Marvel Comics’ planned relaunch of teen superhero team title Champions under the ‘Outlawed’ branding is back on, with plans for the series to debut in October. Writer Saladin Ahmed (Miles Morales: Spider-Man and The Magnificent Ms. Marvel), whose Marvel titles are also under the ‘Outlawed’ banner, tweeted the news, stating the returning Champions will tie-in directly to October’s Miles Morales: Spider-Man #19, and The Magnificent Ms. Marvel #15.”In October [writer Eve L. Ewing and artist Simone Di Meo] bring it all together as Marvel’s young heroes unite for a brand-new Champions #1, which then ripples out to slugfests and school protests in Miles Morales: Spider-Man #19 and Kamala playing The Fugitive in The Magnificent Ms. Marvel #15!” tweeted Ahmed.The ‘Outlawed’ branding launched with March’s Outlawed one-shot, which depicted The Champions facing down a dragon summoned to fight them – and disrupt a teen climate summit – with disastrous consequences. As a result, teen heroes are made illegal in the Marvel Universe unless operating under specific guidance from adult heroes. The subsequent line was originally scheduled to begin in April, however the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic caused shutdowns across the comic book Direct Market, delaying the debut of its three planned new… Read full this story
- Global Champions 2019: Schedule and results
- UEFA to allow fourth substitution during extra time in Europa League, Champions League matches
- The Batman Star Robert Pattinson Talks Batsuit, Leaks, Marvel, and Fuels Joker Crossover Theories
- The Russo Brothers Considered Putting Marvel's Netflix Heroes Into
- Captain Marvel is the most powerful character in the MCU, Marvel says
- Captain Marvel will contain emotional tribute to the late Stan Lee
- Captain Marvel early reviews praise star Brie Larson
- Spider-Man MCU return BAD news? 'Marvel plotting the END of Spidey with two final movies'
- Why the Marvel Cinematic Universe was a huge risk
- Way before Avengers: Endgame, the Marvel Cinematic Universe was a huge risk
Marvel's Champions ongoing back on schedule - as is 'Outlawed' crossover have 314 words, post on www.gamesradar.com at July 10, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.