Building your own PC requires patience, confidence, and time not everyone can afford. Picking out parts that are compatible with each other is a much easier task than it used to be, but if anything goes wrong it’s up to you to figure out what the problem is. However, there’s a great option out there for those that want to join the PC gaming world but aren’t necessarily ready to build their own gaming PC. Pre-built gaming PCs skip the build step entirely, but even with these already-built rigs, you need to know what you’re looking for. We’ve made it easy by selecting a variety of the best pre-built gaming PCs that are in stock and worth your money.
Pre-built gaming PCs have come a long way over the last couple of years, and while some are still more expensive than the sum of their parts, they’re a convenient and great option for PC gaming. There are also a wide range of prices, much like PC parts themselves. If you’re looking for a more budget-friendly option, then there are plenty with more modest specs to choose from. There are also pre-built gaming PCs that can rock high settings–and yes, your bank account, too.
Some of these pre-built gaming PCs are discounted right now, though it’s important to note that prices on the internet fluctuate regularly: What you see on this page may not reflect what you see when you click through. Please note the correct price before placing your final order. And if you’re looking for a cheap monitor to pair with your new PC, check out our guide to the best budget monitors that are in stock right now. We also have guides on the best gaming keyboards and best gaming mice.
Note: The prices shown below indicate a product’s standard list price and may not reflect any current discounts or other fluctuations.
Gaming PCs under $1000
Gaming PCs under $1,500
Gaming PCs under $2,000
Gaming PCs under $3,000
- The best folding bikes you can buy
- Red Dead Redemption 2 PC requirements news as Rockstar Games reveals surprise for Steam
- Gaming companies get in on the jokes
- The best TVs of 2019
- Flush with funding, Scale Computing chases ‘multibillion-dollar opportunity’
- Read: Elizabeth Warren’s 2020 announcement speech
- Plan to buy Saints season tickets? New price increase means you'll pay a bit more than last year
- Haslet Texas Real Estate Agent Selected Best Real Estate Agent Near Me in Haslet
- 20 of the most popular things people are buying on Amazon in 2019
- 'Borderlands 3' Pre-Orders: Bonuses, Editions, Box Art and More
- Alabama-made computer ‘practically indestructible’
- Best-sellers Baldacci, Wingate headline 2020 Nick Linn Lecture Series
- Micron Boosts Client Computing Performance With Introduction of New NVMe SSD Portfolio
- PS Plus October Free Games: New update for PS4 gamers with PlayStation launch
- The creator of ‘Fortnite’ is trying to shake up the PC gaming industry — here’s why a lot of fans are very upset over it
- Presidents Day 2019 Sale Deals: Walmart, Target, Best Buy and More Stores
- Movement afoot to exit city's 50-year parking-meter contract in 2020
- Goodbye console? Google launching game-streaming platform
- ‘CHiPs’ Reunion and the Original GLOW Girls Join Growing Line-up of NostalgiaCon’s Ultimate 80s Reunion, July 4-6, 2019 in Anaheim, CA
- Toyota's 2020 Corolla delivers on image for safe and reliable thrift
Best Pre-Built Gaming PCs You Can Buy (July 2020): Computers For All Price Ranges have 689 words, post on www.gamespot.com at July 30, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.