SnowRunner, the chilly successor to Spintires and MudRunner, has received a new map in its latest update, the Rift Update.The new map is found in the Taymyr region, predictably called Rift. What it lacks in snow it makes up for in verticality, featuring stark cliffs that need to somehow be manuevered. However, this doesn’t fix my biggest issue with SnowRunner, which is that only one of the three regions currently in the game features the snow promised in the title. Having yet another muddy map feels like it’s kind of missing the point of the game, somewhat?Fortunately, the update features more than just the map, it also features a huge number of quality of life improvements and bug fixes to basically every area of the game. The UI has been adjusted, an annoying bug that saw the terrain simulation (the defining feature of the whole series) just stop has been fixed, regions can now be swapped when playing co-op with a buddy, and various graphical elements have been improved too.As an important side-note, on loading the new update you may notice your previous saves are inaccessible. This is a known issue and a fix is in the works, but if… Read full this story
- A new map is about to be added to Call of Duty: Mobile
- Does living in New York make any financial sense after this pandemic?
- Call of Duty Mobile Season 4 is here with new map, weapons and more
- Call of Duty Mobile Season 6 is now live, brings Rust map, 1v1 Duel Mode, Battle Pass update and more
- Fornite might get a new map all about Party Royales instead of Victory Royales
- Coming soon! Stan release trailer for Anna Kendrick's new show Love Life - and announce it will stream in Australia the same day as the US
- 'Billions' returns to old conflicts and alliances, while adding new foes
- Dauntless Update 1.22 Brings Bug Fixes And Free Rogue Elements Hunt Pass
- Nintendo Switch 10.0.2 Update Is Out Now With Stability Improvements And A Bug Fix
- Nintendo Switch 10.0.2 Update Patch Notes: Stability Improvements And A Bug Fix
SnowRunner's Rift update is live, adding a new map, quality-of-life improvements, bug fixes and more have 356 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at June 10, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.