New Stadia Pro games will become available on June 1 for subscribers of the service, with other titles to come later on in the month as well. It was announced on Twitter that five more free games would be added to the Stadia Pro service, bringing the total number of games on the service to 17.
— Stadia (@GoogleStadia) May 28, 2020
Those subscribed to Stadia Pro will be able to access the following five extra titles from June 1:
- Get Packed
- Little Nightmares
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake
This date will mark SUPERHOT being available on all current-generation consoles; it’s currently playable on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC (with VR compatibility). Another notable item on this line-up is Get Packed, a cooperative game in the vein of Overcooked which encourages players to either work together or against each other in a fast-paced arcade-style game about arranging furniture.
On top of those five releases, The Elder Scrolls Online will also be added to the Stadia Pro games catalog on June 16, giving fans of Tamriel something to look forward to. Those wanting to play The Elder Scrolls Online on Stadia when that arrives will have the option of purchasing the Greymoor chapter, just like owners of the MMORPG on other platforms.
June may also be when more updates relating to Baldur’s Gate III for Stadia will surface, according to the official Twitter page for the console, alongside potential surprise additions to the Pro catalog.
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light Early Review Impressions
- Destiny 2 Beyond Light Collector’s Edition Sheds Light On The Stranger’s Backstory
- Massive Destiny 2 Update 3.0 Overhauls Economy, Rebalances Weapons, Removes Gambit Prime
- Destiny 2’s Servers Are Offline For Beyond Light – Start Preloading
- Mortal Kombat 11’s Mileena Gameplay Trailer Is Full Of Sick Licks And Gruesome Finishers
- Watch Dogs: Legion Characters – 7 Tips To Get The Best Recruits
- Top New Games Out On PS5, Series X/S, Switch, And PC This Month — November 2020
- Borderlands 3 Ultimate Edition And New Cosmetics Revealed
- Destiny 2: Where Is Xur This Week? Exotic Items / Location Guide (Oct. 30-Nov. 3)
- Watch Dogs: Legion – 10 Tips To Know Before Playing
- PS Plus November 2019: Free PS4 Games Announced
- NFL team preview: New York Giants
- Decision gets tougher for potential pros
- Ryan McDonagh ready to embrace the New York Rangers
- IN MIDWEST, IT’S GAME ON
- Brady tops Vick for Pro Bowl balloting
- RG3 continues to impress at Baylor Pro Day
- RG3 has impressive Baylor pro day
- Rays prepare to go faux retro for home game
- Chargers announce hiring of three new coaches
- Bucs sign 5 veterans, including Kaeding
- Teamwork is key for new Crew players
- Some new faces for Packers
- Amid struggles, Heat primed for Game 7 against Pacers
- Strasburg will debut June 8 vs. Bucs
- Indians start 10-game road trip today
- Heat’s Miller expects to play in Game 2
- Votto hits 3 HRs, including walk-off slam
- Labor dispute risks integrity of game
- Kobe’s legacy on the line in Game 7
New Stadia Pro Games for June Include Superhot And More have 700 words, post on www.gamespot.com at June 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.