THE PCG Q&AFind all previous editions of the PCG Q&A here. Some highlights:How do you hold a controller?What’s the first game you remember finishing?What’s your favorite podcast game?Maybe you’ve got an unfinished RPG Maker experiment on your hard drive, or you made a text-based game in Twine. Maybe you tried your hand at Doom levels or a Team Fortress 2 cosmetic or a mod to fix that one annoying thing in an Elder Scrolls game. Have you tried to make your own game or mod? And how did it turn out?Here are our answers, plus some from our forum.Morgan Park: I love making stuff in Dreams, Media Molecule’s surprisingly elaborate creation tool on the PS4 (and hopefully the PC, eventually). Most of my creations are simple assets that others have used in their games—a bookshelf, lint roller, lamp, light switch, etc. I even threw together a few characters for games I want to make someday, like a sentient waffle for a 3D platformer, a shellshocked WWI medic, and a remote-controlled spy briefcase. Cool ideas are one thing, but following through with level design, gameplay, and music is a huge undertaking. Making a proper game takes a solid grasp of the logic tools that I don’t have yet. Someday!Shaun Prescott: I… Read full this story
- The 30 best video games of the decade, ranked
- Know How to Backup Xbox 360 Games
- The Secret To Burning Ps2 Games
- Ghost Recon Breakpoint Review: A fantastic game with friends
- Can You Copy PS2 Games -- A Step-by-step Guide to Copy PS2 Games
- How to Burn Your Ps2 Games as back ups, No Mod Chip Needed
- How to Backup Your Xbox 360 Games Without a Mod Chip!
- Copy PC Games Legally and Without a Mod Chip
- Learn to Start Burning PS2 games
- How To Find The Best Wii Games To Download On The Net
Have you tried to make your own game or mod? have 313 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at June 14, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.