What you need to know
- Alleged CAD-based renders of the Galaxy Note 20 have surfaced online.
- The renders reveal a flat Infinity-O display and a similar rear camera module as the Galaxy S20 Ultra.
- Samsung’s Galaxy Note 20 series is expected to debut at an online-only Unpacked event in August.
The very first CAD-based renders of the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 20 have appeared online. The renders come from tech accessories store Pigtou, in collaboration with tech leaker xleaks7. However, the source doesn’t have a proven track record when it comes to leaks, so we suggest taking these renders with a grain of salt.
If these renders are to be believed, the Galaxy Note 20 will not have a curved display like its predecessor. Instead, the phone will have a flat display panel with a tiny centered hole-punch cutout. On the back of the phone, we find a quad-camera setup that looks nearly identical to that of the S20 Ultra.
Along with a flat display, the renders seem to suggest Samsung will be moving the S Pen location to the left side with the Note 20 series. Another welcome change suggested by these renders is the relocation of the power and volume buttons from the left side to the right side of the phone.
While a recent leak had suggested the Galaxy Note 20 will feature a 6.42-inch display with Full HD+ resolution, Pigtou claims the phone will have a larger 6.7-inch screen. Thanks to the bigger screen, the Galaxy Note 20 will be closer to the Galaxy Note 10 Plus in terms of physical dimensions.
The Galaxy Note 20 and Note 20 Plus are tipped to be launched at an online-only Unpacked event in August.
We may earn a commission for purchases using our links. Learn more.
FAQ: What is the Google-Apple COVID-19 Exposure Notifications system?
Google and Apple partnered to launch their COVID-19 exposure tracking and notification system on May 20 — here’s what you need to know about it.
- The Galaxy Note 4 Has the Best Display of Any Smartphone So Far
- Black Friday Deals: Up to 40% discount SHANY makeup kit, Macbook Pro, Galaxy Note 10+ and more
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ to Huawei P30 Pro: Top phones with curved edge display
- Samsung launches Galaxy Note 8 hoping to extinguish Note 7 memories
- Huawei smartphones are rated higher than the latest iPhone and Samsung Galaxy models in camera and audio quality tests
- Best Black Friday Phone Deals 2019 from Verizon, Walmart, Best Buy, Target for Apple iPhone 11, Samsung Galaxy S10 and More
- Galaxy Note 7 review: What’s the opposite of “bang for your buck?”
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ review
- Samsung Galaxy A9 and A80 smartphones get steep discounts on Amazon
- Here are all the best Black Friday deals still available: AirPods, 4K TV, PS4
- Samsung Displays regains the lead in Q3 for the most AMOLED panels shipped
- Samsung Black Friday 2019 deals: the Galaxy, TV and accessory offers you need to know about
- Facebook, Amazon and Samsung: 2019 is the year tech couldn't stop screwing up
- 'Dodgy retailers' aiming to rip off customers with unfair terms and conditions and unreasonable charges are paying Google for top shopping listing slots ahead of Black Friday
- Retailers charging £300 'return fees' came top of Google Shopping results, Which? investigation finds
- Why Apple Pay could succeed where others have had underwhelming results
- Amazon Cyber Monday 2019 deals are already here
- Nokia 1520 Review: A Burden in My Hand
- The top Black Friday Best Buy deals 2019
- Best Black Friday wireless charger deals
This might be our first look at the Samsung Galaxy Note 20 have 810 words, post on www.androidcentral.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.