Darkest Dungeon is a fantastic, challenging roguelike that tasks players with crawling through horrifying, calamitous dungeons to slay monsters and claim treasure. The game puts an emphasis on the psychological tolls that adventuring brings, and if you’re up for the challenge, then you can do so for free all weekend on Steam. This comes in time for the release of the free Butcher’s Circus DLC, which launches May 28 and adds a PVP mode.Darkest Dungeon’s free weekend runs from May 28 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET until June 1 at 10 AM PT / 1 PM ET. If you decide you want to keep playing Darkest Dungeon after the free period ends, you can snag it for $6.24 USD. There are a number of great DLC expansions that will also be available at a discount.The Butcher’s Circus DLC’s PVP combat doesn’t work exactly like how it does in the single-player mode. Instead of the RNG-based initiative system, which decides turn order in the base game, The Butcher’s Circus makes use of a coin flip. Whoever wins this coin flip gets to attack first, though the loser of the coin flip isn’t at a disadvantage–they receive a team-wide… Read full this story
- The best Steam games 2020
- The best free-to-play Steam games 2020
- The best co-op PC games 2020: top games to play with friends
- The best multiplayer PC games 2020: top competitive games to play today
- Valve makes all Half-Life games free to play for a limited time
- Report: Google wants to bring the Steam game store to… Chrome OS?
- Star Wars Battlefront lets you play the Bespin Cloud City DLC for free this weekend
- Free Play Is Essential for Normal Emotional Development
- Grab a cheap PS4 Slim bundle deal and you'll get three of the best games free
- Best single player PC games 2020: the top PC games for playing solo
This Incredible Steam Game Is Free To Play All Weekend have 317 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 28, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.