With each passing generational leap in smartphone technology, it seems there’s almost no limit to what your smartphone can do. From the top Android flagships to the best budget phones, a few taps is all that’s needed to order takeout, watch live news, or hail a cab. If you’re looking to get really advanced, you can even call people, too. Many of these features don’t come preloaded, so to get the most out of your phone you’re going to need apps. Which apps should you pick? There are millions of apps to choose from on the Google Play Store, and deciding which to download and install on your Android phone or tablet can be a tricky task. Thankfully, we’re here to help with a tantalizing menu that combines a solid core of apps everyone should find useful, with a few lesser-known apps that you might want to try out. You’ll find 100 apps in all, neatly divided into different categories for your consideration. If you’re an iPhone lover, then check out our list of the best iOS apps instead, and if you’re more into gaming, check out our list of the best Android games. Android essentials Facebook Can two billion… Read full this story
- The best Google Stadia alternatives you can game on right now
- iPhone 11 release date revealed as expert predicts EXACT price for new new Apple phone
- PlayStation 5 and Xbox 2 could be ‘last games consoles’ you EVER own
- Overwatch League teams, structure, schedule and, everything else we know
- Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram MERGING into ‘single messaging service’ – as angry staff ‘clash with controlling Zuckerberg’
- iPhone to get Google’s ‘robot caller’ that can book haircuts and doctors appointments using creepy human voice
The best Android apps (May 2020) have 288 words, post on www.digitaltrends.com at May 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.