Virizion is back in Pokemon Go for a limited time, but it isn’t the only Legendary Gen 5 Pokemon returning to the game this month. Following Virizion’s departure on May 19, Terrakion will once again appear in Raid Battles, and this time around, you’ll have a chance to catch its Shiny form.
Terrakion will appear as a five-star Raid boss from May 19-26. Niantic will also host a Terrakion Raid Hour event on May 20. From 6-7 PM local time that day, Terrakion Raids will occur at Gyms much more frequently than normal, making that your best chance for catching the Legendary.
— Pokémon GO (@PokemonGoApp) May 12, 2020
Thanks to the recently launched Remote Raid Passes, you no longer need to physically travel to a Gym to join a Terrakion Raid. The new passes allow players level 5 and above to join any Raid that’s displayed in the Nearby screen without leaving home. You can learn more about how this works and how to get Remote Raid Passes in our remote raiding guide.
In the meantime, Niantic will hold Pokemon Go’s second Incense Day event on May 17. At specific hours throughout the day, you’ll be more likely to find Water- or Dark-type Pokemon like Alomomola and Scraggy by using Incenses. You’ll also have a chance to encounter Shiny Carvanha throughout the event.
Pokemon Go’s May Community Day will follow on May 24. The featured Pokemon this time will be Seedot. Like April’s Community Day, this month’s event will run for six hours instead of the usual three, and you’ll earn triple the normal amount of XP for catching Pokemon.
Pokemon Go News & Announcements
- Get out and go with Pokemon
- Pokemon Go fever grips Nashville
- 5 things I learned from Pokemon Go!
- Watch where you 'Pokemon Go,' police warn
- Pokemon Go fever taking over Central Jersey
- Pokémon Go brings people out at night in Wilmington
- Video game review: Pokemon Black/White 2
- Pokemon Go: All you need to know to catch 'em all
- Pokemon Go causes headache for parks
- 2013 Black History Month events in New York
- Pokemon cards allowed in Queens school thanks to third-grader's persuasive letter to teacher
- DMV: Don’t drive and play Pokemon Go
- Electronic festival Mysteryland to have first campout on Woodstock grounds since legendary festival
- Pearl Jam fans clash over campaign to bring the band to the legendary Forest Hills Stadium in Queens
- Jerry Gonzalez and the Fort Apache Band bring their Latin jazz combo to the Blue Note
- Legendary John’s Boxing Gym will move to a new South Bronx site as it tries for non-profit status
- Mega Ran brings the rhymes back to TooManyGames
- Serbian villagers claim legendary vampire is haunting their town
- Legendary cyber-hacker Sabu escapes jail time; judge gives credit for helping stop other attacks
- Video Game Review: Bravely Default brings complete, satisfying tale to Nintendo 3DS
Pokemon Go Is Bringing Back Another Legendary This Month have 534 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 15, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.