During this time of great uncertainty and stress, The Office star John Krasinski launched a YouTube series called “Some Good News,” which aimed to shine a light on the good in the world. Now, Krasinski has sold the show and he’s stepping away from hosting it.According to The Hollywood Reporter, Krasinski has sold Some Good News to GameSpot parent company ViacomCBS. There was said to be a “massive bidding war” to buy the show.New episodes of Some Good News will premiere on CBS All Access (which is being rebranded this year), and then come to other ViacomCBS platforms later on. Krasinski is leaving his post as host, but he will remain onboard as an executive producer and he will make occasional appearances.”Could not be more excited and proud to be partnering with CBS/Viacom to be able to bring Some Good News to so many more people!” Krasinski said in a statement. “From the first episode, our goal was to create a news show dedicated entirely to good news. Never did I expect to be joining the ranks of such a historic news organization as CBS.”Up until now, Krasinski has been funding Some Good News out of his own pocket, though… Read full this story
- John Krasinski recounts the time he teared up on the set of ‘A Quiet Place’
- John Krasinski explains how he’s approaching the sequel to ‘A Quiet Place,’ and why he hates the idea of a ‘popular film’ Oscar
- John Krasinski explains why ‘A Quiet Place 2’ will not feel like a traditional sequel
- When John Krasinski test screened ‘A Quiet Place’ he thought he had just made the ‘worst greatest comedy’ ever
- Google Assistant can now help you find "good news"
- Google Assistant can now brighten your day with a dose of 'good news'
- Harry Knowles to 'step away' from Aint It Cool News amid sexual assault allegations
- The 76ers drafted a hometown player and it was the feel-good story of the NBA Draft — until he was traded minutes later
- Tesla Cuts Prices Again. It's Not Good News.
- Google Assistant will now give you good news if you ask for it
John Krasinski Sells His Feel-Good News Show And Steps Away From Hosting have 367 words, post on www.gamespot.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.