Home • PC Game News • Halo 3 • Natalie Clayton Contributor 30th May 2020 / 10:19AM If you were an Xbox kid around my age, Halo 3 might be the first game you remember arriving with deafening levels of hype. The sole reason most folks picked up Crackdown. The Return Of The King in John Halo’s ring-smashing quest, in fellowship with a squid-mouthed Kieth David and that cigar-chewing lad from Aliens. Now, developers 343 Industries are preparing the trilogy closer’s PC debut in Halo: The Master Chief Collection, with select testing set to take place within the next few weeks. 343 have kept a staggering pace in porting the old Halos, with a brief snapshot at Halo 3 and ODST running on PC coming before even Halo 2 Anniversary’s release earlier this month. So, while there’s no mention of the jazzy, Nathan Fillon-fronted spin-off in this week’s post, it’s not too shocking that there are already plans to roll out the trilogy’s closing act. Posting in a development update this week, 343 laid out their plans for Halo 3 flighting (testing) within the “first half” of June. That test will include five campaign missions (Sierra 117, The Storm, The… Read full this story
- Kent's Denly makes England debut
- Injury-time agony for Newcastle United as Miguel Almiron makes his debut
- Sean Turner to make pro debut next month
- Samir Nasri delighted with West Ham winning debut after 13 months out
- When Jordan Lukaku must be registered by if he is to make his debut this weekend
- Crawley Town v Oldham: Will Manchester United loanee make his debut for Reds?
- Charities law makes Keys debut
- Lonergan makes Rochdale debut as Ripley suffers freak injury
- Injury-free Benteke ‘feeling great’ as he makes first start in five months
- Denly to make England debut as Jennings makes way
Halo 3 makes its PC debut with limited testing next month have 300 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.