Home • PC Game News • Destiny 2 • Alice O’Connor News Editor 22nd May 2020 / 12:10PM After a bumpy journey with daft amounts of grind and a halting bug, Destiny 2‘s latest quest, The Lie, can be completed. That’s the one where our not-so-benevolent AI overlord, Rasputin, wanted us to grind Seraph Towers and shotgun kills. The final step brings a new bit of story, which is quite nice, and a new shotgun you really might want if you play PvP. Aggressive-type shotguns are superhot at the moment, and Bungie are here offering everyone an easy (albeit grindy) way to get a guaranteed good one, Felwinter’s Lie. The Lie started last Tuesday with a mammoth communal goal to grind Seraph Towers, the seasonal activity about defending zones to charge Rasputin’s satellite launches. The Towers being a bit dull by now and difficult to complete with whichever random pubbies happen to pass by, the goal was looking like unlikely to get hit this season. So Bungie whammed on a huge multiplier and it was completed on Sunday. Soon after, we discovered the final step of quest was bugged and wouldn’t start. So! Finally, on Thursday night, Bungie fixed that… Read full this story
- Coronavirus: There's no easy way for Government to save media drowning. But a fast fix is needed
- 8 easy ways to make a GIF
- World Poetry Day: 5 easy ways to make poetry a part of your daily life
- Power up your breakfast with this easy way!
- Create a Web-Based Survey the Easy Way With Google Forms
- Here are some easy ways of surviving the nicotine withdrawal
- Our Views: Looking for an easy way to contribute? Fill out that census questionnaire
- Working From Home: WiFi Extenders Are An Easy Way To Boost Coverage
- Microsoft Offering Its Own Destiny 2 Bundle, Sort Of
- Lord Shaxx's Destiny 2 exercise mixtape is here to pump you up
Destiny 2 quest for Felwinter's Lie is fixed, and an easy way to get a great PvP shotgun have 318 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at May 22, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.