Call of Duty: Warzone now has duos – perhaps the most-requested mode from players. Developer Infinity Ward issued a playlist update for the battle royale overnight across all platforms. It now means Warzone has solos, duos, trios, quads and plunder quads modes. The playlist update comes alongside a double XP, double weapon XP and 2X tier progression weekend. This double XP triple feed runs until 7am UK time on 3rd June, which should help those who haven’t quite wrapped up the current battle pass to do so. Season four of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone kicks off on 3rd June, with new operators, a new battle pass and new maps. Meanwhile, Warzone continues to tease the next Call of Duty game, Black Ops Cold War.
- Toy Story fans ‘buzzing’ as fourth movie finally gets a release date
- Fortnite is getting Playground mode that lets you build in safety – here’s what we know
- Manchester United fans could finally get to see new signing at the World Cup
- Overwatch League Grand Finals get underway in spectacular style
- Cristiano Ronaldo finally gets long awaited overhead kick
- Jon Clark posts loved up selfie with Tayla Ling as they finally get together after years of begging her to date him
- Love Island’s Dr Alex FINALLY gets hideaway ‘romp’ with Alexandra as he jokes he’s a stripper not a doctor
- Sun-scorched Brits’ hilarious reaction after FINALLY getting some rain – but ‘danger to life’ storms are on their way
- Love Island final gets under way with romantic ball
- Pixie Lott finally gets her wedding plans rolling as she throws party in London to name her bridesmaids
Call of Duty: Warzone finally gets duos mode have 277 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.