Call of Duty: Warzone now has duos – perhaps the most-requested mode from players. Developer Infinity Ward issued a playlist update for the battle royale overnight across all platforms. It now means Warzone has solos, duos, trios, quads and plunder quads modes. The playlist update comes alongside a double XP, double weapon XP and 2X tier progression weekend. This double XP triple feed runs until 7am UK time on 3rd June, which should help those who haven’t quite wrapped up the current battle pass to do so. Season four of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare and Warzone kicks off on 3rd June, with new operators, a new battle pass and new maps. Meanwhile, Warzone continues to tease the next Call of Duty game, Black Ops Cold War.
- The Throw-In: Mayo finally get over the line, Kerry get bullied and Limerick's statement of intent
- Community dentists finally get new contracts after three years of delay
- Allianz Football League matches called off due to weather but hurling quarter-finals get green light
- A19 widening at Norton and Wynyard to finally get under way
- 'Edinburgh Seven' to finally get degrees 150 years after campaign to allow women to study medicine
- Workers at scandal-hit clinical firm to finally get paid owed wages worth £1m
- Line of Duty series finale review: ‘Pulverising and draining’
- Wes Nelson and Saara Aalto score top marks as DOI final gets under way
- Newmarket could finally get a town centre cinema after council commits £210,000
- Johnny Russell on his bittersweet Scotland goal as he finally gets off mark
Call of Duty: Warzone finally gets duos mode have 260 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at May 30, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.