Home • Esports • Guides • Valorant • The most disgusting post-patch Spycam placements out there Ollie Toms Guides Writer 29th April 2020 / 1:35PM Cypher is near-essential to any Valorant team, thanks to his marvellous and multifaceted information-gathering skills. A good Cypher can pass his team all sorts of information on enemy whereabouts, giving the team an enormous advantage over their opponents. Our Valorant Cypher guide will walk you through each of Cypher’s abilities in turn, with in-depth tips and tricks on each one – including the craziest, most broken Spycam placements for each map! Valorant Cypher guide Cypher abilities overview Cypher tips – Spycam (best Spycam placements) Cypher tips – Trapwire Cypher tips – Cyber Cage Cypher ultimate tips – Neural Theft Some additional Cypher tips Cypher abilities overview Cypher’s abilities make him an extremely focused Valorant agent, with three out of the four powers offering different ways of scouting out enemies. Let’s go over each ability in turn: Spycam | Signature | 1 charge | Can retrieve (15 second cooldown) Equip a spycam. Fire to place the spycam at the targeted location. REUSE this ability to take control of the camera’s view. While in control of the… Read full this story
- Top tips for taking better smartphone photos
- Fox News Channel Anchor and bride-to-be Jenna Lee shares her wedding tips and 'rules of engagement'
- Spook-tacular happenings: Your guide to Central Jersey Halloween activities
- Fashion's Night Out: Your guide to the best stores and events for NYC's third annual event
- How to take the best summer photos ever: tips from The Record's photographers
- Big, fat guide to dining outside in Indy (74 patios!)
- We ranked every Iowa State Fair Grandstand lineup since 1970 from worst to best
- 2017 Summer Guide: A guide to seafood at the Shore
- 5 tips for watching your wallet in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey
- Countdown: Your guide to Thanksgiving dinner
Valorant Cypher guide - 28 tips and tricks, best camera placements and more have 295 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at April 29, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.