Tricky Pokémon research tasks are a series of limited-time quests in Pokémon Go, which will help you find an assortment of creatures revolving around April Fool’s.You’ll find these tasks by spinning PokéStops, alongside the current roster of monthly Research Tasks, which are currently available. Don’t be surprised if you need to complete a couple of spins to find what you need!On this page: Tricky Pokémon research task rewards in Pokémon Go What else do you need to know about Tricky Pokémon research rewards? Tricky Pokémon research task rewards in Pokémon GoBelow you’ll find the Tricky Pokémon research tasks and their rewards, available between Wednesday, April 1st to Tuesday, April 7th, starting at 8am (local time) and finishing at 10pm (local time).Although you can only find these research tasks during this time period, you can complete and claim their rewards if you hold onto them once the event ends.Tricky Pokémon research task list:Earn 3 Candy walking your Buddy – Stunfisk encounterCatch 3 Ditto – Croagunk encounterFeed your Buddy Pokémon a Berry – Sudowoodo encounterThanks to Silph Road subreddit for helping filling in these! Pokémon Go in 2020 continues to add new features, such the arrival of the Go Battle League -… Read full this story
- Pokemon Go's May Field Research Tasks & Breakthrough Reward
- Pokemon Sword And Shield: All We Know About The Isle Of Armor & The Crown Tundra Expansions
- Remdesivir alone is not enough, researchers conclude in first major Covid-19 trial of the drug
- What to expect from Google’s event on Tuesday
- 'Homecoming' Season 2 Ending Explained: What Happened at the End of the Amazon Prime Video Show?
- PS5 to FINALLY get reveal at top-secret ‘virtual’ Sony event on June 3, insiders claim
- Pokemon Go May Community Day: Shiny Seedot, Start Times, And Bonuses
- Pokemon Go Incense Day Event Now Live: Shiny Carvanha, Schedule, And More
- Pokemon Go May 2020 Community Day: Shiny Seedot, Start Times, And Bonuses
- How to get Aerodactyl in Pokemon Go
Tricky Pokémon event research tasks explained in Pokémon Go have 341 words, post on www.eurogamer.net at April 1, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.