The patch mainly fixes two large exploits, both of which were having a big impact in Warzone. Some players had found a way to use Game Battles to create custom weapon blueprints, which could then be applied to any weapons and loadouts used in traditional multiplayer and Warzone. Additionally, the patch addresses an exploit in Warzone that allowed for invincibility after revives in specific instances.
The patch also addresses a small audio bug with the Renetti, as well as a comical visual one where the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator could be seen wearing two watches. No tactical advantage there, but at least he was never late. You can read the brief patch notes in full below.
Infinity Ward is keeping Warzone in particular lively, with reports of Fortnite-style events in the future and a constantly rotating playlist. The developer is also addressing issues of cheating by making cheaters play against each other in their own matches, which is certainly some sweet karma.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch – 22 April 2020
- Fixed a bug where players were able to use Game Battles to make custom weapon blueprints that they can then use in MP or Warzone.
- Upon picking up a dropped Renetti, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an invincibility exploit after reviving a teammate in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where two watches would be seen on the wrist of the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Patch Notes And Playlist Update Now Live
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Patch Notes Reveal All The Changes And New Features
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Has Some PS4-Exclusive Content
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s Remastered Campaign Is Out Now On PS4
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Released, Here's What's New
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Adds Back Popular Mode Following Backlash
- Modern Warfare multiplayer takes inspiration from Time Crisis for a much more deliberate shooter
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Updates Its Playlist With New Modes, Including A Fan Favorite
- New Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Out Now; Full Patch Notes Listed
- New Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Update Removes Night Maps From Hardcore Modes
- Modern Warfare Watches explained: How to earn a Watch, Season 1 Watches list
- Red Dead crash fixes, Conan horsies, DayZ bears, and more of the PC patches
- Fallout 76 update: Patch 16 updates and bug fixes
- Borderlands 3 lag & stuttering issues - how to fix Borderlands 3 stuttering
- Apple still hasn't patched an iOS flaw discovered by Google's elite bug team despite rolling out update last week to correct other issues
- Bungie shuts down Destiny's long-running Omnigul exploit
- Why Your Router Is a Security Risk (And How to Fix It)
- 5 reasons why Reach is the best Halo game
- What PC gaming was like in 2009
- Call Of Duty: Mobile Hits Estimated 170 Million Downloads, Almost $90 Million
- Big Mario Maker 2 Update Out Now, Lets You Play As Link From Zelda
- Destiny 2's Next Update Makes Exotic Engram Changes, Raises Power Cap, More
- What's New In Destiny 2's Season Of Dawn
- Fortnite Week 4 Guide For Challenges: Baller, Search Buried Treasure, And More
CoD: Modern Warfare Patch Fixes Multiplayer And Warzone Exploits have 628 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.