The patch mainly fixes two large exploits, both of which were having a big impact in Warzone. Some players had found a way to use Game Battles to create custom weapon blueprints, which could then be applied to any weapons and loadouts used in traditional multiplayer and Warzone. Additionally, the patch addresses an exploit in Warzone that allowed for invincibility after revives in specific instances.
The patch also addresses a small audio bug with the Renetti, as well as a comical visual one where the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator could be seen wearing two watches. No tactical advantage there, but at least he was never late. You can read the brief patch notes in full below.
Infinity Ward is keeping Warzone in particular lively, with reports of Fortnite-style events in the future and a constantly rotating playlist. The developer is also addressing issues of cheating by making cheaters play against each other in their own matches, which is certainly some sweet karma.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Patch – 22 April 2020
- Fixed a bug where players were able to use Game Battles to make custom weapon blueprints that they can then use in MP or Warzone.
- Upon picking up a dropped Renetti, the initial raise audio would be heard globally. This has been fixed.
- Fix for an invincibility exploit after reviving a teammate in Warzone
- Fixed a bug where two watches would be seen on the wrist of the CTSFO 1 Mil-Sim Operator
Call of Duty News
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare & Warzone Patch Notes And Playlist Update Now Live
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Patch Notes Reveal All The Changes And New Features
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare Season 3 Has Some PS4-Exclusive Content
- Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2’s Remastered Campaign Is Out Now On PS4
- Conan Exiles Is Still Buggy, Even With 1.4 Million Copies Sold
- Brookings experts on Trump’s first State of the Union
- Nokia 3310 in India, Xiaomi Redmi 4 Arrives, WannaCry ATM Hoax, and More: Your 360 Daily
CoD: Modern Warfare Multiplayer And Warzone Exploits Fixed In Latest Patch have 567 words, post on www.gamespot.com at April 22, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.