The 21-year-old insisted she has the “most natural body” after she was called out by a fan on Twitter, The Sun reports.
Stream over 50 sports live & anytime with KAYO on your TV, mobile, tablet or laptop. Just $25/month with no lock-in contract. Get your 14 day free trial >
Loureda has been out of action since her win over Larkyn Dasch last June at Bellator 222.
She was scheduled to make her comeback at Bellator 238 in January, but missed out due to injury.
The American has been knuckling down in the gym ahead of her highly-anticipated return to the ring.
Loureda posted some snaps of her workout earlier this week, with the caption: “Happier and more motivated than ever.
“Made big changes in my life and it’s paying off.”
She was bombarded with compliments, but one fan decided to fuel rumours she has had breast implants.
The Twitter user said: “Amazing the attention people get when they get implants.”
Loureda laughed off the claim as she replied: “LMAOOO. I have the most natural body a woman can have.”
Earlier this month, the unbeaten fighter jumped to the defence of UFC star Joanna Jedrzejczyk after she suffered a huge haematoma in her defeat to Weili Zhang.
Speaking on Twitter, Loureda said: “Y’all need to stop making fun of Joana. That’s f***ed up.
“She made it worth your money and fought like a warrior.
“No grappling, no wrestling, those girls stood there and showed beautiful exchanges.
“You need to have more respect for the women in this sport and what we do.”
This article first appeared on The Sun and was reproduced with permission
- I thought I was dying after my 32G boobs gave me breast implant illness but docs said it was all ‘in my head’
- 'It's better than putting something foreign in your body': MAFS' Jessika Power praises $13,000 fat transfer boob job - after undergoing $50,000 transformation in less than one year
- Natural beauty! Former Seven Year Switch star Felicity Ludlow shares a rare photo of herself before lip fillers and cosmetic surgeries
- 'I'm not manipulative, I've always been a feminist': The Affair showrunner Sarah Treem hits back at claims she cajoled Ruth Wilson into gratuitous nude scenes
- EXCLUSIVE: Sorry, Martha! Australian beauty therapist says that the 'fake' Kardashian look is OVER - and that women are now returning to a more natural and 'realistic' appearance
- ‘I Really Thought He Was Going to Kill Me and Bury My Body’
- Now BBC blames Dan Walker for Naga Munchetty's 'racism' comments: Confusion at the Beeb as exec claims co-host led star presenter into Trump blast - as Director-General writes to all staff to say she was 'completely within her rights'
- Aaron Hernandez: Inside Dark, Tragic Life of Former Patriots Star
- 'We get so worried about being pretty': Former Big Brother star Tully Smyth becomes the latest celebrity to SLAM Love Island Australia claiming it emphasises superficial appearances
- Tenants at home where bodies of murdered elderly couple were buried in garden say they are determined not to move out as daughter of victims and her husband are sentenced to 25 years
- 'Taylor Swift congratulated me the other day': Rebel Wilson reveals singer voiced her support amid actress' legal battle with Bauer Media... as she defends record $4.5 million payout
- Ruth Wilson's sex scenes in The Affair peaked at 13 in the first season but dwindled to just ONE in season four despite reports she quit because there were too many (while co-star Dominic West had to perform throughout!)
- Shake your money maker! Iggy Azalea shows off her voluptuous derriere as she bends over and twerks on stage
- The World's Hottest Grandma Gina Stewart, 48, reveals the ravages of time on her usually youthful face as she joins the viral FaceApp challenge
- EXCLUSIVE: The World's Hottest Grandma Gina Stewart, 49, is now earning THOUSANDS of dollars a month selling adults-only content after being banned from Instagram
- Why Did Instagram Confuse These Ads Featuring LGBTQ People for Escort Ads?
- "The Environment Was Very Toxic": Nudity, a Graphic Photo and the Untold Story of Why Ruth Wilson Left 'The Affair'
- Gloria Trevi: Diablo or Angel?
- Ashton Kutcher keeps a low profile as he steps out solo... as the war of words with ex-wife Demi Moore rumbles on
- The deaths that shocked Australia in 2019: From models to politicians and those we grew up with on TV – as well as the everyday people killed just living their lives
MMA star Valerie Loureda defends ‘natural body’ after breast implant claim have 723 words, post on www.news.com.au at March 15, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.