Bleeding Edge is now out for PC and Xbox One. The game is being put out by the recently acquired Xbox studio Ninja Theory, so like all of Microsoft’s first-party offerings, it’s available through Xbox Game Pass. If you don’t have Game Pass, the standard version of Bleeding Edge costs $30 USD.
The melee-focused team shooter is inspired by MOBAs, and our own hands-on impressions found it fun but with a steep learning curve. If you’re having trouble, check out the nine essential tips for winning in our Bleeding Edge guide.
Each team is expected to have one damage, one tank, one support, and a fourth player who can change roles according to the team’s need. It also has a unique emphasis on footprints, with each character generating a unique sound. Once you get to know the roster well enough, you’ll be able to tell who’s sneaking up on you without ever seeing them. The game has a ping system too–which features one noteworthy mechanic that similar games should copy.
Bleeding Edge joins other new Game Pass additions for the month of March, which include Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid, The Surge 2, and Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown, along with fellow Xbox Game Studios game Ori and the Will of the Wisps.
With a cast of colorful and bizarre characters, Bleeding Edge is a far cry from some of Ninja Theory’s other recent work, like the critically acclaimed Hellblade: Senua’s Sacrifice. Hellblade 2 is currently in development, but Ninja Theory has already announced it has ambitious plans that push some limits on game design, like the experimental horror experience Project: Mara. For more on Bleeding Edge, check out some essential tips to get you started.
- Xbox E3 2019 Conference Confirms Elden Ring--From Software & George RR Martin's New Game
- 'Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot' Release Date & Time: When Can You Download Goku's New Game
- Ninja Theory reveals a new game that aims to 'recreate the horrors of the mind'
- Will this save Google Stadia? 120 new games coming to the service this year
- Google Stadia promises more than 120 games in 2020, including 10 exclusives
- Xbox Game Pass Is Losing 5 Great and Popular Games
- Microsoft just opened up the Xbox Console Streaming preview to all Xbox Insiders
- Xbox Game Pass for PC is getting 3 new games 'soon'
- Hellblade Developer Ninja Theory Announces Project: Mara
- Xbox Series X is the next Xbox, and it will arrive for the 2020 holiday season
- The £99 Xbox One S All-Digital Edition has sold out, here's the next best price
- Xbox Game Pass Is Adding Four More Games Soon
- The most anticipated games of 2020
- Xbox Live Deals With Gold Include Discounts On Mega Man Legacy Collections And More
- Rumor has it that these are the hardware specs for the next Xbox
- New Video Games Out This Week: Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot, Darwin Project, and More
- Clouds roll into Canada as Xbox Project xCloud Preview arrives this month
- New Video Games Out This Week: Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC, Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners, and More
- The Outer Worlds Wins Game Of The Year At New York Video Game Awards
- New PS5 home screen revealed in leak – with launch now ‘just days away’
Hellblade Dev's New Game Bleeding Edge Included With Xbox Game Pass have 619 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 27, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.