All passengers on the following flights over the last two weeks are requested to contact the nearest Center for Disease Control to have their health monitored, the ministry said.
The eight flights are:
– Thai Airways flight TG564 from Bangkok that landed at the Noi Bai International Airport in Hanoi on March 15, 2020;
– Singapore Airlines flight SQ176 from Singapore to Hanoi landing March 15, 2020;
– Aeroflot flight SU290 from Moscow to Hanoi landing March 12, 2020;
– Bamboo Airways flight QH1524 from Phu Quoc to Tan Son Nhat International Airport in Ho Chi Minh City landing March 13, 2020;
– Qatar Airways flight QR970 from Doha to HCMC landing March 10, 2020;
– Bamboo Airways flight QH1521 from HCMC to Phu Quoc landing March 9, 2020;
– Turkish Airlines flight TK162 from Istanbul to HCMC landing March 8, 2020; and
– Vietjet Air flight VJ826 from Malaysia to HCMC landing March 4, 2020.
The ministry said booking offices that have worked with passengers of the mentioned flights are responsible for informing them of the latest announcement and requirement.
As of Tuesday, Vietnam had confirmed 61 Covid-19 cases. Of the 61, 45 are active, including 18 foreigners. The previous 16 patients have been discharged. Thirteen out of 63 provinces and cities in Vietnam have recorded Covid-19 infections.
Worldwide, the virus has spread to 162 countries and territories, killing more than 7,100 people.
- Vietnam Airline passengers on Tokyo flight face health problems
- Vietnam's aviation authority targets Chinese in-flight gang
- Vietnam's A/H1N1 flu cases up to 25
- Unique occurrences at Vietnam airports
- WHO official: Effective measures protect Vietnam from Ebola
- Khanh Hoa reports Vietnam's first H1N1 death
- Aviation watchdog, airlines move to keep Vietnam’s busiest airport from overloading during Tet
- 35 on flight with A/H1N1-infected woman enter Vietnam
- Vietnam strengthens A/H1N1 flu control, prevention
- Vietnam Air offers online check-in
- VietJet sees huge jump in number of passengers in first seven months of 2014
- Vietnam travelers cancel S.Korea tours amid MERS scare
- Local airlines transport 94 million passengers this year
- Vietnam's swine flu cases rise to 84
- Vietnam's swine flu cases rises to ten
- Noi Bai airport intensifies customs checks
- Vietnam alert to new strain of Coronavirus
- Vietnam to check pilots' health following deaths
- Vietnam's southern metro to implement bird flu checks on visitors
- Vietnam health authorities scramble to keep out swine flu
Get health checks asap, Vietnam tells passengers of eight Covid-19 infected flights have 351 words, post on e.vnexpress.net at March 17, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.