A big Destiny 2 patch is coming with the launch of the Season of the Worthy on March 10, and it’ll extend beyond adding new content to the game. Bungie shared early details about what’s coming with Update 2.8.0, which includes a bunch of changes to various Exotics and how they work in both PvE and PvP activities.You can check out the full list of changes in the update in Bungie’s latest weekly blog post. If you’ve spent time in the Crucible in the last two seasons, either as a Warlock or playing against them, you’ll be interested in the change to Contraverse Hold. The Warlock Exotic gives you a powered-up Handheld Supernova grenade, while also reducing incoming damage. The result in the Crucible has made Handheld Supernova a very powerful move that almost always guarantees a kill, while making Warlocks very tough to take down. Bungie is shifting the Exotic to reduce its damage reduction from 40% to 20%, which will make Warlocks easier to kill when using it–bad news for fans of the Exotic, but good news for everybody else.Another Exotic that gets heavy use in the Crucible is Titans’ One-Eyed Mask, which allows you to track opponents… Read full this story
- Companies Act 2006 - Note on Changes
- Boost Your Farming Efficiency by Using Patch Notes
- Tips on How to Make WoW Gold With Ease - Has Patch 3.1 Changed the Game?
- Change Management - Role of the Leader
- How to Make Gold in WoW - Take Advantage of Patch 3.1.0
- Great Exotic Pets For Your Children
- Exotic Pets and Exotic Diseases
- Detox Foot Patch - an Oriental Revolutionary Way to Good Health
- Guide to Caring For an Exotic Pet Snake For Beginner
- Top 5 Exotic Pets That Make the Best Family Pets
Destiny 2 Season Of The Worthy Patch Notes: Update Changes Lots Of Exotics have 300 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 6, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.