DC Universe Online, the free-to-play MMO for PS4, Switch, Xbox One, and PC, is expanding soon with the Birds of Prey. Their episode will debut on April 16, according to a post by Dimensional Ink Games’ senior community manager, Ted Stone, on the PlayStation Blog.The event will be available to all players who have hit level 15 or above for a limited time, and the team will consist of Black Canary, Harley Quinn, The Huntress, and Poison Ivy. While there’s plenty of overlap, this isn’t quite the same team as from the recent Birds of Prey movie.The in-game episode will follow Lex Luthor having lost his mind and destroyed LexCorp Tower, which will send Metropolis into a panic. Playing through this episode, the player will repeatedly come into contact with the Birds of Prey team, regardless of whether they’re playing as a hero or a villain. Each will have unique abilities and fighting styles that they can help you out with.In the meantime, all previous episodes have been made free-to-access in the lead up to the Birds of Prey launch, so now’s a great time to jump into–or return to–DC Universe Online.DC Universe Online first released in 2011 for PC… Read full this story
- Lucifer season 5 spoilers: Devil may crossover into fellow DC Universe show - Here's why
- The Scary Thing About DC Universe's
- A Perfect Online Ad!
- "The Perfect Online Ad"
- What Makes A Great Online Ad?
- How To Track Your Online Ad Response
- DC Boots-ONLINE
- Why Your Online Advertising Traffic Leaves as Soon as It Arrives
- "Successful Online Ad Tips!"
- Recent research predicts that the online ad market will decline by 25% in 2001
DC Universe Online Is Adding A Birds Of Prey Episode Soon have 289 words, post on www.gamespot.com at March 26, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.