Home • Foundation • We built this city! We built this city on bread and cheese! Alice Bell Deputy Editor 25th March 2020 / 9:00AM It’s been a while since I played early access medieval city-builder Foundation (shamed by the unintentional yet embarrassingly forced starvation of my villagers). January brought with it v1.5, probably one of the most substantial updates yet. Increased strain has been put upon my villagers and their supply chains, but I still find it one of the most relaxing city-builders I’ve ever played – surely worth exploring if you’re feeling a bit anxious these days. Importantly, 1.5 introduced hop farming and beer brewing to the game, which, in a spirit of benevolence (and also hoping we can all forget the whole bread thing) I am making provision for post haste. If you want to see Foundation in action, VidBud Alice L. did a little video on it last year, but it’s come on a lot more since then. It’s fair to say that my town building efforts are pretty amateurish compared to the grand municipalities you can see on the game’s Steam Community hub. I think one day I will start again, using everything I have… Read full this story
- Tips to Visit Valencia, a Lovely City of Spain
- Couples Making Love Positions - Positions For Better Love Making
- Love, Faith's Foundation
- Recent Updates For Home Buyers From Home Buyer Surveys
- What is Love? How Do You Know If You Have Found The Right Person?
- Love - The Binding Force
- Unconditional Love: The Anecdote to Unhealthy Relationships
- Sacred Love - Why Am I Single and What Can I Do About It on Valentines Day
- Do You Need To Be Loved? Or, Love To Be Needed?
- How Make Anyone Fall In Love With You - Here Is What You Have Always Been Desperately Looking For
After its recent update, lovely city-builder Foundation has never been better have 313 words, post on www.rockpapershotgun.com at March 25, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.