It appears that Microsoft is teaming up with Nike for some kind of Xbox/Air Jordan collaboration. The official Xbox Twitter account posted a cryptic teaser today that says, “Get ready to refine the game.” An 8-second video shows the Xbox and Air Jordan “Jumpman” logos, along with a date, February 13, which is presumably when more details will be divulged.The entire teaser is overlayed on a red background, which is probably connected to the announcement in some manner that is a mystery for now.Air Jordan is the very famous basketball shoe and clothing line that Nike produces in partnership with basketball legend Michael Jordan.Microsoft and Nike recently partnered for a special edition Xbox-branded Air Max 90 shoe featuring interchangeable laces and “snaps” that can be placed on different parts of the shoe. Before that, Microsoft created a Xbox-branded Air Jordan Xbox One console and a basketball shoe in partnership with Nike, so the companies have a long history of working together.Get ready to redefine the game. pic.twitter.com/HabcLytg9g — Xbox (@Xbox) February 11, 2020No matter what this reveal turns out to be, 2020 is a big year for Xbox. Microsoft will release the Xbox Series X (and potentially other next-gen consoles)… Read full this story
- October's Xbox One Changes Make Microsoft's Console A Whole Lot Better
- Exclusive: Microsoft looking to 2015 for next-gen Xbox release?
- What's the Difference Between All These Running Shoes?
- 's Basketballs Now Shoot Confetti, But At What Cost
- Player Obliterates Enemy With Basketball Trap
- E-sports will be as big as football and basketball, Xbox exec says
- We Hear There's A Rare Collection Coming To Xbox One
- Xbox One X: What a tease! (The 3:59, Ep. 238)
- Rocket League's basketball mode is shooting for April, will be 'hardcore'
- Gets Even More Absurd With Turn-Based Basketball
Xbox Teases Collaboration With Famous Basketball Shoes have 304 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.