The big, burly mechs of BattleTech are due a well-deserved rest. After a trio of expansions and two years of updates, developer Hairbrained Schemes has the itch for something new. In a message to players, studio co-founder Mitch Gitelman thanked the community for its support, as well as teasing what’s coming next. ”Thanks again for your support over the last four years of development,” said Gitelman. “Together HBS and our 55,000 backers delivered the first turn-based tactical MechWarrior experience in over 20 years. Our game has earned a lot of awards and accolades, and we are very proud of what we’ve been able to accomplish together. That success allowed us to continue supporting BattleTech with nine free updates and three big expansions.”BattleTech’s not being abandoned, however. Another free update is coming this month, and while it will be the last, the studio will continue to maintain customer support. As for what’s following it, more details will be coming later, but for now we know that Hairbrained Schemes is working on two brand new, non-BattleTech projects. I’d love another Shadowrun game with a tactical layer that’s as compelling as BattleTech’s, but “brand new” makes that extremely unlikely. Whatever the new games are, however,… Read full this story
- New Car Finance UK: Key To A Brand New Car
- How do I drive traffic to a brand new website?
- A Brand New Day!
- Brand New World – Setting Criteria for their Products
- Discover How Even A Brand New e-Business Can Make $1000's with These Internet Marketing Strategy
- Can Laptops Be Upgraded Or Will You Always Have To Purchase A Brand New One?
- The Ultimate Guide On The Brand New Cabrinha Custom Kiteboard
- 10 Brand New Ways To Improve Your Psoriasisâ€¦
- A Brand New Recipe For Branding
- Tata Housing Launching New Project Lavida in Gurgaon Sector 113– by Ray White Gurgaon
With BattleTech's expansions complete, Hairbrained Schemes is focusing on two brand new projects have 318 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.