Metro Exodus gets a new expansion today in the form of Sam’s Story, and it’s a big one: it features an all new sandbox area, snakes, giant bats, and an American. Specifically you’ll be playing as Sam, a “former US marine turned Spartan Ranger” who must travel to Vladivostok in order to (hopefully) secure passage back to the United States.
The above trailer celebrates the expansion’s release, which is now available on the Epic Games Store and Steam. For those who didn’t preorder Metro Exodus on Steam when it was still available, the game officially launches on that platform on February 15.
- Making the World Safe for Terrorism
- Sirgylam, Last of the Rujmel-Hiri' Giants [Part 6, to "The Cadaverous Planets"] SF
- San Francisco Giants History
- Snakes On A Plane: The Ultimate Headline!
- Sam Crawford -- Alias "Wahoo Sam"
- Apex Legends Fight Or Fright Trailer Reveals Halloween Skins And Content
- How To Launch A Boat
- Launching Your Boat
- Snake Charming - From Ancient Egypt to Today
- Army Mobile Command Center for UAV Launch