Metro Exodus gets a new expansion today in the form of Sam’s Story, and it’s a big one: it features an all new sandbox area, snakes, giant bats, and an American. Specifically you’ll be playing as Sam, a “former US marine turned Spartan Ranger” who must travel to Vladivostok in order to (hopefully) secure passage back to the United States.The above trailer celebrates the expansion’s release, which is now available on the Epic Games Store and Steam. For those who didn’t preorder Metro Exodus on Steam when it was still available, the game officially launches on that platform on February 15.This is the second and last of the promised expansions for Metro Exodus. The first was The Two Colonels, a more linear, horror-centric affair that returned to the series subterranean roots.
- Tobacco giant BAT eyes lower revenue
- New Zombieland: Double Tap Trailer Features Bill Murray, Mocks the ‘Nut Up or Shut Up’ Line
- John Lewis Christmas advert 2018 – is this the teaser trailer featuring Elton John?
- Toy Story 4 trailer sees favourites Woody, Buzz and Jessie return as a cheeky fork sends the old gang flying
- Toy Story 4 trailer: teaser finally revealed ahead of Summer 2019 release
- How to use Instagram Stories Close Friends feature
- Toy Story 4 trailer is out and there's a brand new character
- Toy Story 4 trailer teases road trip adventure
- Civilization VI: Gathering Storm trailer features Māori adventurer
- Asda, Aldi and Lidl launch trailers as festive ad season kicks off
Metro Exodus 'Sam's Story' launch trailer features snakes, giant bats and other terrors have 253 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.