Physical video game distributor Limited Run Games has confirmed that it will not only attend this year’s E3 but will also hold a press conference of its own the day before the convention officially begins.
Limited Run Games shared the news on Twitter, where the company specified when its presentation will take place. You can watch the LRG press conference on Monday, June 8, at 12 PM PT / 3 PM ET. What the company will show off remains to be seen, as LRG didn’t clarify what its E3 2020 briefing will entail.
— Limited Run Games (@LimitedRunGames) February 11, 2020
This year’s E3 will be held just before summer between June 9-11. As usual, there will be livestreams before the big event–though a full exhibitor list has not been announced. We know Sony is skipping this year’s showcase (again), while Xbox boss Phil Spencer confirmed Microsoft will make an appearance.
E3 2020 is making a few adjustments in comparison to previous years. The Entertainment Software Association (ESA), the organization behind the Electronic Entertainment Expo, upped attendee passes to 25,000 from the previous year’s 15,000. The company also has plans to “shake up” the event’s formula, offering new attendee attractions, stage experiences, experiential zones, and more that will “delight the senses.”
- Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov UFC 229 press conference time and date
- KSI vs Logan Paul: What time does UK press conference start and how can I watch?
- Tyson Fury and Deontay Wilder come to blows in explosive press conference which is axed after rivals lunge at each other
- WATCH: Conor McGregor's UFC 229 pre-fight press conference with Khabib Nurmagomedov
- WATCH: Conor McGregor and Khabib Nurmagomedov go head-to-head at their first press conference
- WATCH LIVE: Conor McGregor vs Khabib Nurmagomedov post-fight press conference
- Donald Trump dismissed a female journalist at a press conference and people are not happy
- Jose Mourinho Manchester United press conference RECAP
- Pep Guardiola press conference LIVE
- Pep Guardiola press conference RECAP