Crunchyroll has now announced all the winners of the Anime Awards 2020. This year’s show saw 19 awards given out and, much like last year, it was a pretty even spread of winners across all the categories.Both Demon Slayer: Kimetsu no Yaiba and Kaguya-Sama: Love is War tied for the most awards–both won three categories each. Demon Slayer came out on top in the spot that matters most though, winning Anime of the Year. The Shonen series also won Best Boy (Tanjiro Kamado) and Best Fight Scene (Tanjiro & Nezuko vs. Rui). Love is War, on the other hand, went home with Best Ending Sequence (“♪ Chikatto Chika Chikaa♡” performed by Konomi Kohara), Best Couple (Kaguya Shinomiya & Miyuki Shirogane), and Best Comedy.Though a vast majority of the categories went to shows that you can watch on Crunchyroll, a few exclusives from other streaming services managed to secure awards as well. Netflix’s Carole & Tuesday won Best Score (composed by Mocky), for example. Amazon Prime Video’s Dororo won Best Character Design, and the streaming service’s acclaimed historical fiction series Vinland Saga won Best Drama.The winners for each category are listed below. We also have an article on the full list… Read full this story
- Chinese New Year 2019 crafts – from lanterns to origami and dragons
- ‘Historic’ 10-year plan will help NHS hit targets, says May
- 135 Whitby students earn awards in Duke of Edinburgh scheme
- 12-year sentence for drug dealer
- BBC Sports Personality Of The Year 2018: What time is SPOTY winner announced, and who are nominees?
- Who are the Oscars 2019 Best Actor nominees and what are the latest winner odds?
- The winner of the Costa Book of the Year award has just been announced
- Literally just 12 adorable animals playing in the snow this winter
- Lottery winner reveals what his life is like three years after scooping £13m
- Chinese New Year fashion collections: Ring in the Year of the Pig with Gucci, Dior, Moschino and other designers
Every Crunchyroll Anime Awards 2020 Winner, Including Anime Of The Year have 337 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 16, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.