Escape From Tarkov’s developers have apologized on Twitter for the weekend’s server issues, which kept many players out of the game or caused them to be disconnected mid-raid. But studio Battlestate Games is doing more than just apologizing–it’s compensating players with 1 million in-game roubles for the trouble.In a tweet explaining the situation, Battlestate Games says players have three days (starting February 10) to collect their free in-game cash. Just load up the game and find your compensation in the form of a letter in your messenger at the bottom right. You can collect your roubles even if you didn’t play Escape From Tarkov this weekend and weren’t directly affected by the server issues. The letter will remain in your messages for 48 hours the next time you login. If you’ve already launched the game but haven’t collected your roubles, you should check now before it’s too late.We want to assure you that we are working tirelessly to improve the server situation, although it is not always up to us to fix it. — Battlestate Games (@bstategames) February 10, 2020Some Tarkov players have accepted the gift warmly, while others question whether it’s enough. Players who disconnect from Escape From Tarkov… Read full this story
- Ubisoft's third free game is 'Rayman Origins'
- Best free games 2018: the top free games found on PC
- Las Vegas Esports Arena gives hard-core gaming a glitzy stage
- Ubisoft's free game for September is 'The Crew'
- Amazon Prime subscribers can now get free games
- Ubisoft's second free game is Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell
- Samsung Gives Out Free Silver Galaxy Buds For 10th Anniversary
- Free Tools for Windows Server Admins
- Microsoft Offers Xbox Live Users Free Game
- Why criticize Microsoft for giving away free software? It's the trend nowadays!
Escape From Tarkov Gives Players Free In-Game Money As Apology For Server Issues have 301 words, post on www.gamespot.com at February 12, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.