The latest This Week at Bungie update doesn’t reveal the name of Destiny 2’s next season, I’m sorry to say, but it does offer a look at some of the changes coming to weapons when it begins in March. It doesn’t sound like the adjustments will be as dramatic as the recently-announced overhaul of swords, but various archetypes will undergo “finer tuning” for the advent of the new season, impacting damage values, range, and even aspects like reload cancelling.Sniper rifles, grenade launchers, shotguns, fusion rifles, and auto rifles will all be tweaked to varying degrees in the new season. The PvE damage boost that Sniper Rifles were given in Shadowkeep is being taken away, as it was “giving them too much of a leg-up on their closer range counterparts.” Grenade launchers are also being toned down somewhat, while “oddities” in the aim-assist for shotguns and fusion rifles that could actually cause unexpected misses will be eliminated.Auto rifles are being adjusted with the goal of making them a little more effective in the Crucible, although the changes will have an impact on PvE as well. “The nature of the way Destiny is played tends to have Semi-Auto based weaponry be more… Read full this story
- Big East preview: Conference comes back to pack
- Mississippi State looks for big jump in Howland’s 3rd season
- Big fee hikes not coming to Zion, other parks amid public outcry
- Bloody Thursday Layoffs Also Hit Cozen, Epstein Becker; ‘Big Ones’ Still to Come
- Anthony Kennedy's SCOTUS Exit: The 10 Big Winners in the Coming Battle Royal
- Trump Says More Details on Mexico Deal to Come at the Right Time
- ESPN's Football Power Index projects another losing season for Husker football
- IRS Head: Trump Budget Will Slash Phone Service During Tax Season
- Practice report: Husker wide receiver Tyjon Lindsey says playing for Scott Frost "a dream come true"
- BIG 12 SPOTLIGHT: Tight race behind undefeated No. 4 TCU
Bungie details a big ol' bunch of nerfs coming to Destiny 2 in the next season have 328 words, post on www.pcgamer.com at February 21, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.