By Aaron Perine – January 25, 2020 10:56 pm EST Share 0 Comments 0 Adam Driver is back at SNL to host this week’s episode after the long holiday break. But, while the Internet is happy to see him, they would love to have Ben Solo back. The hashtag #BringBenSoloBack has been trending off an on for more than a week. Some Star Wars fans aren’t ready to let go of Kylo Ren after the climax of Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker. There are numerous posts on Twitter listing the numerous reasons Ben Solo’s demise was unfair and why it should be rewritten. All of this critique blends in pretty well with other commentaries on The Rise of Skywalker as a whole as the fandom continues to debate it down to its molecules. Fear not though, if you’re looking for some more Adam Driver, all you have to do is tune into NBC tonight. When asked about some of the fanbase’s vocal support for Reylo, Driver told Fandango that he doesn’t really get mixed up in all of that. In fact, he finds it more telling about how strongly people connect with Star Wars. “I don’t internalize it because… Read full this story
- 'Star Wars Battlefront 2' Han Solo Season Includes Jabba's Palace, New Mode
- The new ‘Star Wars’ movie about Han Solo will reportedly premiere at Cannes Film Festival
- Next year's 'Star Wars: Battlefront' sequel will add much-requested campaign mode
- New Official 'Star Wars' Timeline Reveals When Exactly 'Solo' Takes Place
- The Physics of the Speeder Chase in 'Solo: A Star Wars Story'
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' is almost here: Everything we know
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' is now playing at home: Everything we know
- Six unplanned Star Wars movies we’d love to see
- 'Solo' has exciting thrills and lush photography, but it's the first 'Star Wars' movie to make me worried about franchise fatigue
- ‘Star Wars’ Writer: Lando a Sexually Fluid ‘Pansexual’
Star Wars: Adam Driver’s Ben Solo at the Center of #SaveBenSolo Campaign have 333 words, post on comicbook.com at January 25, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.