While the CBS All Access series Star Trek: Picard hasn’t aired yet, it’s already gotten the green light for a second season. But before the series airs, the show’s star Patrick Stewart explains just where Jean-Luc Picard’s dog, which we’ve seen in one of the promotional posters for the series, comes from.At the TCA winter press tour, Picard had a presentation where Stewart was in attendance discussion the upcoming All Access series, including how this dog was incorporated into the series. “Like so many things on this show, it has a great deal to do with me,” Patrick jokingly explained. “The dog was my idea.””Picard’s life has changed. He’s troubled, disturbed, lonely, and with feelings of a strange, unnatural guilt. To just see him with a dog seemed to me to write a lot of things that didn’t have to be said. Because the presence of the dog alone shows he is looking for some form of comfort, which he can’t find anywhere else.”The upcoming series, which takes place years after the events of The Next Generation, follows the titular character who has settled into a much calmer life, on Earth. A placard at New York Comic-Con, designed to share… Read full this story
- 'Star Trek: Picard' Cast - The Borg & Everything We Know
- Star Trek: Picard Prequel The Last Best Hope Coming in February
- Star Trek: Picard trailer finds Jean-Luc on a new mission after being haunted by his past: 'I will do what needs to be done'
- Star Trek: Picard Reveals First Look at Hugh
- New Star Trek: Picard Teaser Trailer Reveals New Footage
- Retrospective - Star Trek: Elite Force II
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew warping to The Next Generation
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew delayed again but getting TOSsy
- Star Trek: 25th Anniversary has so much to teach modern games
- Ubi's Star Trek: Bridge Crew Manning Stations In VR
Star Trek: Picard's Dog Means Much More Than You Might Expect have 326 words, post on www.gamespot.com at January 13, 2020. This is cached page on Game Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.